transference of grace
Add Reply
David Dalton
2019-04-24 06:44:48 UTC
Tonight I divined by perineum click divination that I will not
get the following material from my four components (global
new age onset magickal workings):

1. funnel
2. Sarah stuff
3. popthroughs
4a. healing circle prescriptions
4b. global species balance
4c. sudden magickal evolution

but that the (4d) assisted shaktipat would occur, and supposedly it
has occurred, and the recipients now have all of my special
abilities plus any they had which I do not have, plus
matchmaking ability which I did have but currently do not
have, though perhaps it will return to me eventually.

Through the assisted shaktipat
probably over a million recipients have gotten all of my special abilities.
First ALL ordained (or updated the ordination of if it has already
ordained some) some in ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, gcross
if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, where the prefix g means
in my global region, and cross means a cross between alien and hominid.
Those so ordained are a subset of the assisted shaktipat recipients.
By assisted I mean assisted by ALL. Probably Jesus’s apostles
and maybe others at the time received assisted shaktipat from
Jesus, and I think that Jesus may have had a healing siddhi (paranormal
power) whereas last month I had a matchmaking siddhi. That
faded by the March full moon but perhaps it will return, and
the assisted shaktipat recipients have gotten it even if it doesn’t
return to me.

Here is a detailed list of assisted shaktipat recipients, edited from a past
newsgroup post:

1. those ordained by ALL, other than me if I am so ordained. This includes
some non-religious individuals.
2. those ordained by human(s) to bishop level (or above) or equivalent (the
lowest level that can ordain to levels below him or her) and women at priest
level (or equivalent) in religions that do not ordain women to bishop level
or equivalent, and women at deacon and Mother Superior levels (or equivalent)
in religions that do not ordain women to priest level or equivalent
3. those who think they are major religious figures and are so thought by at
least 210 others (some who don’t meet that number may be included in
category 1 above)
4. those who do not think they are major religious figures but are thought to
be by at least 1700 others
5. those who have received at least 4055 words of my writing and/or speaking
6. some non-religious: best-selling authors, university presidents,
university
vice-presidents, university deans, university heads of departments, country
leaders and vice/deputy leaders, federal cabinet members, state/province
leaders, mayors of cities of more than a million, those with doctorates in
philosophy, religious studies/theology, mythology, or folklore
7. some of my close relatives, some people who have influenced me greatly,
the current Secretary General of the UN, and some women I am greatly
attracted to
8. those now on the International Space Station

The above numbers are for ghominid, gcross if any, and galien if any.
Equivalent numbers for gcetacean are 1/10 of the above numbers, and
equivalent numbers for gnonhominidsimian are 1/20 of the above numbers, and
it is doubtful that any in those categories have been relayed any of my words
yet, though that may be possible through telepathy if that exists.
(Also I may have included some gcetacean and gnonhominidsimian
political leaders; I will have to check my old notebooks for that
eventually.)

The criteria for ordination by ALL were:
1. ability,
2. knowledge,
3. experience,
4. goodness measure as defined by ALL, and
5. subconscious interview conducted by ALL,

and do not require the one ordained to worship ALL.
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-25 02:44:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Tonight I divined by perineum click divination that I will not
1. funnel
2. Sarah stuff
3. popthroughs
4. healing circle prescriptions
5. global species balance
6. sudden magickal evolution
but that the assisted shaktipat would occur, and supposedly it
has occurred, and the recipients now have all of my special
abilities plus any they had which I do not have, plus
matchmaking ability which I did have but currently do not
have, though perhaps it will return to me.
It did not occur yet, I think since I forget to check to see
if my list of recipients was still OK.
Post by David Dalton
Through the assisted shaktipat
probably over a million recipients have gotten all of my special abilities.
and all of my special connections
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Also cetaceans ordained to priest level or above by cetacean(s) and
nonhominidsimians ordained to priest level or above by
nonhominidsimian(s if those exist (I suspect they do for
cetaceans at least).
Post by David Dalton
3. those who think they are major religious figures and are so thought by at
least 210 others (some who don’t meet that number may be included in
category 1 above)
I have to increase that number to 600.
Post by David Dalton
4. those who do not think they are major religious figures but are thought to
be by at least 1700 others
I have to increase that number to 4000.
Post by David Dalton
5. those who have received at least 4055 words of my writing and/or speaking
I have to increase that to 7000 words.
Post by David Dalton
6. some atheists: best-selling authors, university presidents, university
vice-presidents, university deans, university heads of departments, country
leaders and vice/deputy leaders, federal cabinet members, state/province
leaders, mayors of cities of more than a million, those with doctorates in
philosophy, religious studies/theology, mythology, or folklore
make that non-religious, not just atheists
Post by David Dalton
7. some of my close relatives, some people who have influenced me greatly,
the current Secretary General of the UN, and some women I am greatly
attracted to
8. those now on the International Space Station
The above numbers are for ghominid, gcross if any, and galien if any.
Equivalent numbers for gcetacean are 1/10 of the above numbers, and
equivalent numbers for gnonhominidsimian are 1/20 of the above numbers, and
it is doubtful that any in those categories have been relayed any of my words
yet, though that may be possible through telepathy if that exists.
Also I may have included some gcetacean and gnonhominidsimian
political leaders; I will have to check my old notebooks for that
eventually.
With the above corrections I will try again and follow up
again when the assisted shaktipat supposedly has occurred.