Fat? Female? Constipated? You're probably an atheist.
Dr. Ron
2015-02-01 21:09:52 UTC
Why do women get constipated more often than men?

Anatomical differences, excessive concerns over hygiene, social
conditioning, stricter compliance with erroneous medical advice,
on-and-off weight loss diets, pregnancies, and a propensity for
"healthier" nutrition (i.e. low-salt, low-fat, high fiber, eight
glasses of water) predisposes women to constipation much more
than men. Fortunately, you don't need a gender-bender to avoid
this trap!

Well, not only constipated. Women are also more often affected
by colorectal disorders and cancers, related to constipation.

There are several reasons behind this anomaly, only some of them
related to gender. Lets review the major ones:

? You're an atheist. All atheists have bowel disorders,
especially gay men and women.

? First, all things being equal, women are exposed to more
stress than men over family responsibilities, hormonal
modulations, and societal pressures and expectations.
Unfortunately, mental stress contributes to constipation just as
bad as physiological factors.

? Next reason are common concerns over hygiene, or
embarrassment over the smell and noise while in the public
bathroom, or inconvenience of using bathrooms outside of home.
This factor often results in the conscious withholding of
stools, that contributes to constipation.

? Next, straining during natural pregnancies commonly causes
the enlargement of internal hemorrhoids. In turn, enlarged
hemorrhoids cause pain while moving the bowels, and may
eventually lead to incomplete emptying and the ensuing chronic
constipation.

? Next, women happen to be expert strainers, because they are
naturally skilled at using the abdominal and pelvic muscles to
deliver babies. Unfortunately, even moderate straining
contributes to chronic constipation.

? Finally, women are more likely than men to lead a so-called
"healthy lifestyle" and consume a presumably "healthy diet,"
which usually means a diet high in fiber, and low in fat.

All of the above conditions, factors, food choices, and
circumstances predispose women to constipation and colorectal
disorders at a much higher rate than men in a similar
environment.

So, if any of the above applies to you too, or to your mom, or
to your sister, or to your girlfriend, or to your daughter,
review this page to learn how to fix, prevent, and avert them
all, enjoy your womanhood, and spare yourself from much larger
headaches down the road!

Good luck, ladies!
Jeanne Douglas
2015-02-02 07:45:55 UTC
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on the
subject.

I have dreadful habits, but some of my favorite snackies are actually
good, at least digestion-wise. When I'm not sick, I'm like a clock.

But if you are a person who is constantly constipated or who has pain
and haven't been evaluated by a doctor, make an appointment today or
tomorrow, It's not normal and needs to be fixed.

Colon health care maintenance is of vital importance. Do not neglect it.

(My 10-year check-up colonoscopy is due in April 2018. It's gonna take
me 3 years to calm myself enough to do it.)
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
mur
2015-02-05 21:29:29 UTC
On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 23:45:55 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <***@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on the
subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than non-atheists?
Jeanne Douglas
2015-02-06 00:48:30 UTC
Post by mur
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on the
subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion? From a reputable source, of
course.
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
Bishop Don Kool - An American Tradition!
2015-02-06 02:25:25 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by mur
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on the
subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion? From a reputable source, of
course.
Jeanne, what color are your eyes?
--
Try God!
Don

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul
Jim
If they're blue she's a quart low.
Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
2015-09-24 13:56:52 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on
the subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion? From a reputable source, of
course.
Jeanne, what color are your eyes?
If they're blue she's a quart low.
Fat Jeane is full of shit.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.
Kenny
2016-05-03 02:08:14 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on
the subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than
non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion? From a reputable source, of
course.
Jeanne, what color are your eyes?
If they're blue she's a quart low.
Fat Jeane is full of shit.
Shit, the preferred fuel of left-wing liberals.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Arch Bishop Don Kool - A National Treasure
2016-05-03 15:38:40 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on
the subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than
non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion? From a reputable source, of
course.
Jeanne, what color are your eyes?
If they're blue she's a quart low.
Fat Jeane is full of shit.
Shit, the preferred fuel of left-wing liberals.
Fat Jeanne does like Ding-Dongs.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
mur
2015-02-10 23:23:24 UTC
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:48:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <***@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by mur
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Dr. Ron
Why do women get constipated more often than men?
You could posted a less blatantly sexist and misogynist report on the
subject.
Why are female atheists more likely to get constipated than non-atheists?
Do you have evidence for this assertion?
I've made no assertion. What did you think you could gain by such horribly
blatant dishonesty, do you have any idea? Or is dishonesty just so reflexive for
you that you do it without giving any thought to why?
Post by Jeanne Douglas
From a reputable source
Subject: Fat? Female? Constipated? You're probably an atheist.