Arabic Streets Signs In American City Indicates Islamic Takeover
felix_unger
2015-04-22 13:10:14 UTC
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."

Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide" -Col. Allen West
http://thereligionofpeace.com
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/
http://pamelageller.com/
Brigitte Gabriel's answer to 'peaceful' moslems.. http://tinyurl.com/brigitteGab
"No need for concern. Only 5-10% of muslims are extremists. In 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazis. How did that turn out?"
"ISIS's actions represent no faith, least of all the Muslim faith"
-Barack Obama, idiotic President of the USA
Mitchell Holman
2015-04-22 13:43:17 UTC
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation
of Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn
schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-cit
y-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
Christopher A. Lee
2015-04-22 13:55:12 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation
of Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn
schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-cit
y-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
You have to ask why a troll calling himself Felix Unger attacks
atheists over something that is nothing to do with atheism.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
It's common for signs and notices to be multilingual in places where
there are immigrant communities.
Mitchell Holman
2015-04-22 14:05:13 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
It's common for signs and notices to be multilingual in places where
there are immigrant communities.
Funny these anti-arabic xenophobes keep using
Arabic numerals. Why don't they use "Christian"
Roman numbers instead?
Jeanne Douglas
2015-04-22 23:44:01 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
It's common for signs and notices to be multilingual in places where
there are immigrant communities.
Yep, here in SoCal, we have towns where much of the signage is in
Chinese.
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
mur
2015-04-30 00:02:21 UTC
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:44:01 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <***@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
It's common for signs and notices to be multilingual in places where
there are immigrant communities.
Yep, here in SoCal, we have towns where much of the signage is in
Chinese.
"The street signs suddenly went from English to Arabic. There wasn’t a single
English word on any shop or any street sign. And in fact, these little yellow
signs were posted all along the edges. Jeremy said to me, ‘this is it. We don’t
go past this line.’ And I said to Jeremy, ‘what do you mean? You guys are
Detroit Metro. You’re the SWAT team. You can go anywhere you want. What if you
get a call over there?’ He said ‘this is it, it’s hazardous for our team if we
go past this line.' "
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#IGkTMlQYquAbh06t.99
Jeanne Douglas
2015-04-30 04:25:12 UTC
Post by mur
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have evidence for this
idiocy that isn't from a dishonest right-wing site?
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
mur
2015-05-09 02:03:53 UTC
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:25:12 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <***@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by mur
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
More than you can comprehend again, apparently.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Do you have evidence for this
idiocy that isn't from a dishonest right-wing site?
How do you like to think you find out there's no truth to it? Why should
anyone have faith that there isn't any?
felix_unger
2015-04-23 00:27:19 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation
of Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn
schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-cit
y-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
You have to ask why a troll calling himself Felix Unger attacks
atheists over something that is nothing to do with atheism.
oh yeah, asking a question is attacking atheists and trolling. you
really are a stupid person. but of course it has everything to do with
atheism. atheism is not tolerated in Islam, along with homosexuality,
adultery, other religions, etc., execution and/or flogging is the
prescribed penalty under Shariah law. I guess my question was too hard
for you.
but it's much more than that you ignorant twat!
felix_unger
2015-04-23 01:00:47 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Native Americans having a chuckle when Christians
complain about other religious "taking over".
It's common for signs and notices to be multilingual in places where
there are immigrant communities.
but it's much more than that you ignorant twat!
a few links..

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5128/france-no-go-zones

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/dearborn-no-go-zone-where-islam-rules-and-christians-are-stoned

http://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

https://sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-2/097

http://theatheistconservative.com/tag/france-heading-for-civil-war/

etc., etc., etc.,
Mitchell Holman
What reaction are you hoping to get?
felix_unger
2015-04-23 04:42:27 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
[...]
duh! this is a discussion forum for the purpose of discussion.
obliviously you're not concerned about the stated aim of Islam to create
a worldwide caliphate, and Islamic terrorism toward that aim
Mitchell Holman
And that differs from Christianity how, again?
felix_unger
2015-04-23 13:11:18 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
[...]
This was about the dangers the Islam. why do atheists want to make
everything about Christianity? here in Australia we recently had a plot
foiled to behead a random victim. we also had the Lindt Cafe seige,

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-over-as-police-storm-lindt-cafe-20141215-127t9p.html

and just last week a plot foiled to attack police officers at Anzac day
celebrations.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/five-arrested-in-counterterrorism-raids-in-melbournes-southeast-20150418-1mns9h.html
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
Mitchell Holman
2015-04-23 20:34:38 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:43:17 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Religious terrorism is religious terrorism. Are
the victims of Christian terrorists any less dead
than the victimes of Muslism terrorists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-
extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men
felix_unger
2015-04-23 22:59:54 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
[...]
you're determined to make this about Christianity aren't you. well I'll
see your half dozen or so xtian terrrorist attacks and raise you 25,651
Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11.

http://thereligionofpeace.com

obviously your only interest here is in attacking Christianity. and
since I am neither interested in defending Christianity nor trying to
talk sense to an anti-christian bigot, I shall bid you good day.

-------
Mitchell Holman
2015-04-24 12:20:44 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Not at all.

Buddhist mobs attack Muslim neighborhoods.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/19/world/asia/sri-lanka-muslim-aluthgama/

Muslims target Christian children

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481

Hindus convicted of murdering Muslims.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/30/india-jails-hindus-muslim-
deaths

Muslims kill Buddhist worshippers

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/05/muslims-kill-meditating-buddhists-in-
sri-lanka

See the pattern there? ALL religions have a history of
killing people of other religions. It is not just Muslim
violence or Christian violence or Hindu violence, it is
RELIGIOUS violence.
mur
2015-04-30 00:01:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Concerning atheism and mass murder, Christian apologist Gregory Koukl wrote that
"the assertion is that religion has caused most of the killing and bloodshed in
the world. There are people who make accusations and assertions that are
empirically false. This is one of them."[1] Koukl details the number of people
killed in various events involving theism and compares them to the much higher
tens of millions of people killed under atheistic communist regimes, in which
militant atheism served as the official doctrine of the state.[1]

Communist regimes killed 60 million in the 20th century through genocide,
according to Le Monde, more than 100 million people[2] according to The Black
Book of Communism (Panné, J.L., Paczkowski A. et al, 1999).[3] and according to
Cleon Skousen[4] in his best-selling book The Naked Communist.[5]

It is estimated that in the past 100 years, governments under the banner of
atheistic communism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to
259,432,000 human lives.[6]
. . .
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder
Jeanne Douglas
2015-04-30 04:26:09 UTC
Post by mur
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
[...]
Not one "communistic regime" killed one person in the name of atheism.
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
mur
2015-05-09 02:03:56 UTC
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:26:09 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <***@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by mur
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
[...]
How do you like to think you could possibly know something like that? Why
should anyone put faith in your claim being correct?

Christopher A. Lee
2015-04-23 13:53:45 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
[...]
It is a newsgroup set up by atheists for atheists to discuss our own
business.

Not any old discussion some mentally ill troll wants to start, about
things which are nothingto do with the issues atheists face living in
a predominantly theist society face - and a major part of these
issues, is the behaviour of this kind of theist.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
obliviously you're not concerned about the stated aim of Islam to create
a worldwide caliphate, and Islamic terrorism toward that aim
Obviously the troll is a pathetic, stupid liar.
He's being deliberately and nastily stupid.
felix_unger
2015-04-23 22:32:11 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
And that differs from Christianity how, again?
He's being deliberately and nastily stupid.
please seek help for your mental condition

-------
felix_unger
2015-04-24 11:16:11 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
[...]
It is a public forum for discussion of atheism or agnosticism, as the
case may be, and related matters. it is not a private forum for you and
your mates. create your own moderated group if that is what you want.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
And that differs from Christianity how, again?
He's being deliberately and nastily stupid.
please seek help for your mental ailment.
--
-------
coming to a street near you!.. http://ausnet.info/islam/lakemba.html
mur
2015-04-30 00:02:05 UTC
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:53:45 -0500, Wuss Lee wrote:
.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
[...]
LOL... Then according to most of you it's a newsgroup set up by people with
no belief for people with no belief to discuss having no belief...LOL...
Hilarious!!!
Christopher A. Lee
2015-04-23 13:49:27 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American
Atheists, Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for
Separation of Church and State remain silent about what is
happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-
cit y-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
You have to ask why a troll calling himself Felix Unger attacks
atheists over something that is nothing to do with atheism.
oh yeah, asking a question is attacking atheists and trolling. you
The liar feigns innocence and pretends it's just "asking a question" -
when people responded to a post laced with nastiness and false
assumptions.

And which quoted an article about multilingual signs in a community
with a large number of Arabic speakers - and said nothing about
atheism. homosexuality or Islam.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
really are a stupid person. but of course it has everything to do with
He really is a liar - but he's simply doing more of what trolls do.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
atheism. atheism is not tolerated in Islam, along with homosexuality,
adultery, other religions, etc., execution and/or flogging is the
prescribed penalty under Shariah law. I guess my question was too hard
for you.
Where were atheism and Islam, homosexuality, Sharia etc even
mentioned?
Post by Mitchell Holman
What reaction are you hoping to get?
It's an old troll, doing what he always does when he crashes the
group.
felix_unger
2015-04-23 22:56:59 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American
Atheists, Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for
Separation of Church and State remain silent about what is
happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-
cit y-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
You have to ask why a troll calling himself Felix Unger attacks
atheists over something that is nothing to do with atheism.
oh yeah, asking a question is attacking atheists and trolling. you
The liar feigns innocence and pretends it's just "asking a question" -
The article posed a question. I quoted it. It WAS a question stupid. no
pretence about it.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
when people responded to a post laced with nastiness and false
assumptions.
what nastiness and false assumptions? you really do need help.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
And which quoted an article about multilingual signs in a community
with a large number of Arabic speakers - and said nothing about
atheism. homosexuality or Islam.
well, people with more intellectual capacity than you can understand
that this is about the spread of the Islamic ideology which is
intolerant of those things and in fact prescribes 'punishment' for them.
If there were a town in my country where I could not drive and see where
I'm going because the road signs were not in english, I would be
concerned about that. but then maybe we're not stupid enough to allow it
to happen.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
really are a stupid person. but of course it has everything to do with
He really is a liar
what lie?
Post by Christopher A. Lee
- but he's simply doing more of what trolls do.
It was ontopic for the ng's I posted it to.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by felix_unger
atheism. atheism is not tolerated in Islam, along with homosexuality,
adultery, other religions, etc., execution and/or flogging is the
prescribed penalty under Shariah law. I guess my question was too hard
for you.
Where were atheism and Islam, homosexuality, Sharia etc even
mentioned?
in the article stupid, with the exception of homosexuality. this article
is about the spread and influence of Islam in western nations. pity
you're too stupid to understand that.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Mitchell Holman
What reaction are you hoping to get?
It's an old troll, doing what he always does when he crashes the
group.
stick your head in the sand, and try to make this all about me if you
wish, but it won't change the facts of the matter

-------
Alex W.
2015-04-24 11:16:28 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
And which quoted an article about multilingual signs in a community
with a large number of Arabic speakers - and said nothing about
atheism. homosexuality or Islam.
well, people with more intellectual capacity than you can understand
that this is about the spread of the Islamic ideology which is
intolerant of those things and in fact prescribes 'punishment' for them.
If there were a town in my country where I could not drive and see where
I'm going because the road signs were not in english, I would be
concerned about that. but then maybe we're not stupid enough to allow it
to happen.
Arguably, the US is intolerant of atheism and actively punishes
atheists. It's simply that these penalties are not codified in law but
imposed by society -- which makes them more insidious than legal
sanctions. If you do not believe me, try standing for office as a
professed atheist, refuse to swear on a bible when asked to do so, apply
for a job while mentioning your atheism on your CV, "come out" as an
atheist among your colleagues at work, decline to participate in
"voluntary" church services at work or school, or otherwise display your
unbelief in public. You will very soon experience the intolerance of
the Christian majority and the punishments they inflict upon you.

As for driving, most countries in Europe have roadsigns in certain areas
where national minorities are in the majority. Try driving in the
Scottish highlands or in Wales, and you will see what I mean. In fact,
Switzerland has four officially recognised languages and road signage in
respective areas is rigorously enforced ... and yet, accidents and lost
drivers caused by this are rare, nor is this a sign of any one group
trying to enforce their culture on others. IOW, as "evidence" of some
sort of cultural takeover it's pretty damn silly.
Dreamer In Colore
2015-04-29 03:16:24 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
[...]
The Myth of Religious Tolerance:

http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?id=7273&CFID=26759593&CFTOKEN=46573543

or

http://tinyurl.com/max6tay

This isn't restricted to Catholicism of course: there are very few
religions that are open and accepting of other faiths.
Post by Alex W.
As for driving, most countries in Europe have roadsigns in certain areas
where national minorities are in the majority. Try driving in the
Scottish highlands or in Wales, and you will see what I mean. In fact,
Switzerland has four officially recognised languages and road signage in
respective areas is rigorously enforced ... and yet, accidents and lost
drivers caused by this are rare, nor is this a sign of any one group
trying to enforce their culture on others. IOW, as "evidence" of some
sort of cultural takeover it's pretty damn silly.
We've been culturally trained to recognize the letter forms of our
native tongue; we tend to discard visual cues that don't immediately
help out. You don't enforce your culture on someone when they're
driving; that's a good way to get them killed, and you definitely want
them alive at their destination. THAT'S where you enforce your
culture.

Pass the rosti.
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have
perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another."

Epicurus
Alex W.
2015-04-29 09:11:27 UTC
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Alex W.
Post by felix_unger
Post by Christopher A. Lee
[...]
Mainstream CofE is by far the most tolerant, IME.

I strongly suspect that active tolerance on the part of a religion is a
reason for its decline: people do not *want* tolerance. They want
certainty that their faith and their religion are the only true and
right one. Saying that "oh, these other religions maybe have a point
and legitimacy, too" undermines this certainty.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Alex W.
[...]
Entirely correct. As the (allegedly) funny emails making the rounds on
the internet show, we can easily read English even with all the vowels
removed: we are conditioned to fill in the blanks.

This also extends to non-literate signs. For example, given our
cultural heritage, we instinctively recognise and correctly interpret a
white cross by the roadside to indicate the location of a fatal accident.
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Pass the rosti.
With some melted raclette on top ... coming right up!
raven1
2015-04-22 21:58:37 UTC
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight
felix_unger
2015-04-23 00:17:10 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that? or were you just trying to
be funny because I like to warn ppl about the dangers of Islam? the
latter would be my guess.
---

raven1
2015-04-23 10:32:41 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you
display here.

---
BAAWA Knight
felix_unger
2015-04-23 13:06:59 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
Read more at
http://godfatherpolitics.com/21799/arabic-streets-signs-in-american-city-indicates-islamic-takeover/#GkPEgcWF4i0HfuM9.99
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you
display here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe, or
the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another 9/11
to give you a reality check.
MarkA
2015-04-23 15:34:21 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you display
here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe, or
the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another 9/11
to give you a reality check.
So, you don't think Muslims have the right to live where they want, and
practice their religion? I'm pretty sure that America, and much of
Europe are, nominally at least, all about freedom of choice and
protection from discrimination.
--
MarkA

I don't mind if people want to live in an alternate reality, as long as
they don't try to govern in this one.
felix_unger
2015-04-24 00:08:28 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you display
here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe, or
the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another 9/11
to give you a reality check.
So, you don't think Muslims have the right to live where they want, and
practice their religion?
There are two significant problems which have been widely identified:
Islamic ideology and practices are not compatible with western
civilization (it's a cultural clash, they want to change the host nation
to suit their way of life), and secondly, these Islamic enclaves become
breeding grounds for terrorism.
Post by felix_unger
I'm pretty sure that America, and much of
Europe are, nominally at least, all about freedom of choice and
protection from discrimination.
and there's none of that in Islam!
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
MarkA
2015-04-24 22:52:49 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you
display here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe,
or the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another
9/11 to give you a reality check.
So, you don't think Muslims have the right to live where they want, and
practice their religion?
Islamic ideology and practices are not compatible with western
civilization (it's a cultural clash, they want to change the host nation
to suit their way of life), and secondly, these Islamic enclaves become
breeding grounds for terrorism.
You must not have a very high opinion of Western civilization and
culture, if you're afraid it will be toppled by people practicing a pre-
Enlightenment religion. Think of it this way: once a critical mass of
Muslim women realize that they don't have to stand for being treated
worse than animals, Islam will join the 21st century.
--
MarkA

The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.
-- Marcus Aurelius
mur
2015-04-30 00:02:44 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you display
here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe, or
the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another 9/11
to give you a reality check.
So, you don't think Muslims have the right to live where they want, and
practice their religion?
Islamic ideology and practices are not compatible with western
civilization (it's a cultural clash, they want to change the host nation
to suit their way of life), and secondly, these Islamic enclaves become
breeding grounds for terrorism.
As they've revealed, atheists are okay with that kind of thing.
They're okay with that too apparently.
Jeanne Douglas
2015-04-30 04:23:48 UTC
Post by mur
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
Post by raven1
Just wondering: did you write that piece yourself?
no of course not. why would you think that?
Because it was written at about the same intellectual level you display
here.
so you're not concerned about the Islamization of America, or Europe, or
the world for that matter. duly noted. maybe you ppl need another 9/11
to give you a reality check.
So, you don't think Muslims have the right to live where they want, and
practice their religion?
Islamic ideology and practices are not compatible with western
civilization (it's a cultural clash, they want to change the host nation
to suit their way of life), and secondly, these Islamic enclaves become
breeding grounds for terrorism.
As they've revealed, atheists are okay with that kind of thing.
Where have they revealed any such thing? Provide specific examples.
Post by mur
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
I'm pretty sure that America, and much of
Europe are, nominally at least, all about freedom of choice and
protection from discrimination.
and there's none of that in Islam!
There's certainly none of that in Christianity, either. Just look at all
the insane right-wing Republicans and the Christian laws they're trying
to force ALL Americans to follow.
Post by mur
They're okay with that too apparently.
Provide evidence that any atheist is okay with anything like that.
--
JD

Je suis Charlie.
Olrik
2015-04-23 03:20:50 UTC
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
What are xians doing about it?
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
felix_unger
2015-04-23 04:51:09 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by felix_unger
"You have to ask why organizations like the ACLU, American Atheists,
Freedom From Religion Foundation and Americans United for Separation of
Church and State remain silent about what is happening in Dearborn schools."
What are xians doing about it?
as I understand it, there are christian organizations actively working
against the spread of Islam and seeking to help or rescue it's victims
eg: https://ffmu.webconnex.com/rescuechristians
--
rgds,

Pete