History demonstrates a young Earth
Noahide Videos Bible
2018-11-07 06:34:53 UTC
HISTORY DEMONSTRATES A YOUNG EARTH
In evolutionary theory mankind is about the same 100,000 years ago as he is today. If this were the case we should have records of cultures and civilizations from that time. We don't. We don't because mankind is a recent creation by God, and our earliest extant cultural information on human society is from the middle eastern region of about 5000 years of age. The biblical scenario is a more logical belief when faced with the facts of our historical knowledge as a species.
Poggg
2021-06-17 15:16:39 UTC
Post by Noahide Videos Bible
HISTORY DEMONSTRATES A YOUNG EARTH
In evolutionary theory mankind is about the same 100,000 years ago as he is today. If this were the case we should have records of cultures and civilizations from that time. We don't. We don't because mankind is a recent creation by God, and our earliest extant cultural information on human society is from the middle eastern region of about 5000 years of age. The biblical scenario is a more logical belief when faced with the facts of our historical knowledge as a species.
Just because we dont know that much about pre history doesn't mean it didn't happen