global magickal/divination systems upgrade
David Dalton
2019-04-17 03:11:27 UTC
This is probably another fake activation sequence, but I post
it here in case it is not, and because I include these
groups in the nonreligious category of stage 3 below.

As a result of my assisted shaktipat subcomponent, recipients of
assisted shaktipat (including readers of at least 4055 words of
my writing as of a few days ago, and those who are ordained at
bishop level or higher or equivalent) should now have all of my
special abilities. Also as of 25 minutes ago all
of those recipients should have received a perineum click
(or possibly an analogy for cetacean recipients) immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush. After this they
should be capable of receiving further spontaneous perineum
click as well as closure and divination clicks. The closure
clicks would mark closure of magickal workings (directed
workings of will).

One part of my opening of the way is popthroughs of past
openings of the way by past avatar types. This generally
involves a reactivation and expansion of the past workings
to cover some in my global region. This means that
magickal systems based on those past workings may
now work in my global region where previously they
only worked in a subset of it, if still at all. (But human
and animal sacrifice will not work, and I tried to make
entrails divination not work but evidently it will, for
someone with divination ability.)

While anyone has access to this new enhanced global magickal
system, assisted shaktipat recipients will have better access
after they receive their first perineum click (or analogy)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush.
The delivery of this is being done in stages, with
those getting it in the first stage having an advantage
in that they get the first crack at the new system The
stages are assisted shaktipat recipients who are:

1. cetacean, nonhominidsimian, plus those in human species group
(there has been an evolution into 55 species in human species group)
who are in tribal religions, shamanistic religions, traditional native
spirituality, traditional paganism, neopaganism, heathenism,
Chinese folk religion (and similar), Stregheria, Satanism,
and magick (when magick is the primary belief system).

2. those others in human species group who are NOT non-religious
(atheist, agnostic, or non-spiritual humanist), Christian,
Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist. Newage and fusion of
religions in category 1 with a major religion are included
at this stage, as are Sikhs, Jains, Taoists, Baha’i, Jews,
Shinto, and many more.

3. the remaining ones (those in human species group who
are non-religious, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist).

The first stage supposedly happened about 48.5
hours ago and those in that category had first crack,
including to possibly manipulate the healing circle
prescriptions of themselves and others, though note that
that is gatewayed by my top deity ALL.

The second stage happened about 24.5 hours ago,
about 24 hours after the first stage.

The third stage happened about 25 minutes ago,
about 24 hours after the second stage.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.comhttp://www.nfld.com/~dalton(home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.htmlSalmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
Razor wire shrine/‘Cause you’re working/Building a mystery" (S.McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-17 03:28:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
This is probably another fake activation sequence, but I post
it here in case it is not, and because I include these
groups in the nonreligious category of stage 3 below.
As a result of my assisted shaktipat subcomponent, recipients of
assisted shaktipat (including readers of at least 4055 words of
my writing as of a few days ago, and those who are ordained at
bishop level or higher or equivalent)
Also including those (including some nonreligious people) ordained
by my top deity ALL, even if they don’t worship ALL. This
might be the biggest category.

Also including
some nonreligious: best-selling authors, university presidents, university
vice-presidents, university deans, university heads of departments, country
leaders and vice/deputy leaders, federal cabinet members, state/province
leaders, mayors of cities of more than a million, those with doctorates in
philosophy, religious studies/theology, mythology, or folklore
Post by David Dalton
[...]
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2019-04-19 04:22:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, tonight I divined that those three stages did not occur, but
that the perineum click or analogy immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush was delivered to all assisted
shaktipat recipients tonight, starting with those who are
ordained (or Mother Superior or equivalent) by both ALL
and their own species group, plus Sarah McLachlan.
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna
tell you everything I know/Baby, everything is true” (Van Morrison)