HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
Emmett Till
2012-07-10 13:35:15 UTC
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?

Sylvia Else
2012-07-10 13:44:59 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
You can even see part of the supporting frame.

Sylvia.
Waldo Tunnel
2012-07-10 13:50:04 UTC
Bill O'Reilly.
Waldo Tunnel
2012-07-10 19:32:44 UTC
Why in the fuck do supposedly rational atheists respond to Mr. Till as
if he were serious?
Mike Lovell
2012-07-10 19:34:09 UTC
Satire-radar malfunction?
Bob Casanova
2012-07-11 17:23:45 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:34:09 -0500, the following appeared
Post by Waldo Tunnel
Why in the fuck do supposedly rational atheists respond to Mr. Till as
if he were serious?
Satire-radar malfunction?
To provide contrast, perhaps?

And what makes you think he's posting satire, since it's
nearly impossible, absent other evidence, to distinguish
satire, or a well-crafted Loki post, from an actual loon?
--
Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless
Bob Casanova
2012-07-11 17:24:48 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:32:44 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Waldo Tunnel
Post by Waldo Tunnel
Why in the fuck do supposedly rational atheists respond to Mr. Till as
if he were serious?
I'm curious; what's your basis for deciding he isn't
serious?

- McNameless
i***@verizon.net
2012-07-10 16:20:20 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
I've seen David Copperfield live on stage do tricks that put that half-
assed attempt at stage magic to shame. Nothing there to see or
explain.
Rob B
Bob Casanova
2012-07-10 16:59:41 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:35:15 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Emmett Till
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
I'm curious... Exactly what do religious beliefs, or lack of
them, have to do with poltergeists?

Aside from that, the answer is probably, "Exactly the same
as do religious believers: They look at the video and
conclude it's faked, therefore there's nothing to explain".

- McNameless
Bob Casanova

- McNameless
MarkA
2012-07-10 19:20:41 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
We explain it without invoking a god, of course.
--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before
About eight o'clock
Ben Kaufman
2012-07-10 19:23:01 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
How do you know it was a poltergeist and not the Invisible Man?

Ben
k***@baawa.com
2012-07-11 00:36:45 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:35:15 -0700 (PDT), Emmett Till
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
So simple. It's obviously an anti-gravity Duckagator flying over
his house on it's way to Alpha Ceti IV. This the mating season.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA
Dakota
2012-07-11 03:36:40 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
So simple. It's obviously an anti-gravity Duckagator flying over
his house on it's way to Alpha Ceti IV. This the mating season.
Warlord Steve
BAAWA
You beat me to it. It's amazing that these trolls have never heard of
the giant flocks of anti-gravity Duckagators.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-07-11 01:17:29 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
How the fuck do you explain something that never happened?
"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard Murphy admits his failure to communicate.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Bob Casanova
2012-07-11 17:12:48 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 01:17:29 +0000 (UTC), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
How the fuck do you explain something that never happened?
I think you just did...

- McNameless
Heyduke Lives
2012-07-11 02:15:11 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
Shitting cultist insanity.

---
Email address: ***@yahoo.com http://www.skeptictank.org/
And a varmint will not quit, ever.
Uncle Vic
2012-07-11 02:24:30 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
By laughing at you and walking away.
--
Uncle Vic
aa# 2011

Visit my You Tube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vicman6311?feature=mhee
s***@yahoo.com
2012-07-11 08:27:58 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
Here's how: somebody was smoking some of that gnarly Purple Train
Wreck cannabis, and hey. The rest is history.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
Clocky
2012-07-11 09:52:33 UTC
Post by Emmett Till
HOW DO ATHEISTS EXPLAIN POLTERGEIST LEVITATION?
http://youtu.be/MDjwQIneBks
Don't have to explain when you present faked videos....