Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' ... as atheism declines, the certainty of militant atheists diminishes
fasgnadh
2012-03-02 20:04:38 UTC
On Feb 25, 9:13 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not
exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
"Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"

"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
It's been ending since the catastrophic failure of the atheist
regimes, the Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR),
Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution and Pol Pot's
Cambodian genocide.. ..only a tiny minority of atheists have not
grasped the truth about atheism's historical FAILURE.
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
Because you're not sure about....*anything*!
The Starmaker
Given that you can't prove a negative (that gods do not exist,
unicorns aren't on the moon, etc), it's good to see that Dawkins
hasn't forgotten the basics of logic while running around selling
books and trying to stay as high profile as possible. You'll often
find that the more educated someone gets, the less likely they are to
believe in absolutes.
Then he's not an athiest. He's an acknostic.
He abandoned his Militant atheist certainty during the atheist
Bus Ad campaign to proselytise their beliefs.

He has said that he wanted the slogan to be simple, "There is no God"
but he was persuaded by Ariane Sherine, who wanted the
word 'Probably' inserted in front of 'there is no god'
because she heard it had helped Carlsberg avoid complaints
with their claim "Probably the best beer in the world"...

Dawkin's agreed, and later said it was a smart move!

Dawkin's new, more careful stance is just a clever tactic to make
atheist beliefs a smaller target.
You can be an atheist and an agnostic. Most are, actually.
Rubbish,

As the ARIS Data shows, most non believers, including all of us
agnostics, EXPLICITLY reject being associated with atheists;

# Subject: Re: US religious now at 85% - It's GOD in a LANDSLIDE!!!
# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups:
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT
#
# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
# Non- religious 29,481,000 (14.1%) 34,169,000 (15%)
#
# Religious 167,254,000 (80%) 182,198,000 (80%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#
#
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!
#
#
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/documents/aris030609.pdf

0.7% of Americans!! B^D 2.3% worldwide!!! B^D

A 719,000 increase in 7 years! B^D In the same time period
there were 300,000,000 new believers in ONE COUNTRY alone, China!

Atheism is in relative terms, in GLOBAL DECLINE and has been
since the catastrophi failure of teh 20th century atheist
tyrannies!

'NON-RELIGIOUS' DOES **NOT** = ATHEIST, YOU ATHEIST CRETINS!

Atheists are only 4% of non-believers

96% of non-believers reject atheism!!!! B^D

EVEN THE AGNOSTICS BEAT YOU!!! **AND** they grew FASTER!!!! B^D

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,
Hindu or Buddhist, and 100 years of secularism, and technological
advancement, and scientific progress later and that number is now
two thirds.

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Subject: Disapproving Creation:
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#
#> come worshiping at the altar of atheism,

...and national atheist bodies have formally applied to be recognised
as a religion:

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
# The Age 29/1/2009

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

abelard
2012-03-02 20:11:59 UTC
On Feb 25, 9:13 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not
exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
"Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
he's decided that god is a statistic...

he can handle his ignorance better that way

god has decided that the existence of dorkins
is very low...
in fact, god tells me that dorkins may very well not exist at all...
--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past
fasgnadh
2012-03-02 21:00:21 UTC
Warning:

Post 'too long' and too irrefutably TRUE for small-brained atheists!!
B^D
Post by abelard
Post by fasgnadh
On Feb 25, 9:13 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not
exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
"Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
he's decided that god is a statistic...
Philosophically most atheists are crude materialists,
they have merely adopted this pretense at probability
as a stratagem.
Post by abelard
he can handle his ignorance better that way
The man is on record as originally arguing that their
Bus Ad campain slogan should be "There is no God",
but compromising his beliefs because they were untenable;

# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: aus.religion,alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,talk.atheism,
# aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,alt.religion,alt.politics.republicans,
# alt.politics.democrats
# Subject: Re: The New Fundamentalism - Atheists reveal that I know
# more about Dawkins and the Bus ads than they do! B^D
# Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:18:09 +1000
#
#
# Mark K Bilbo reveals that I know more about Dawkins than atheists:
# > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:40:31 +1000, fasgnadh wrote:
# >
# >> Les Hellawell equates me to a reknowned scholar and author: B^D
# >>> Sam # Sara<***@optusnet.com.au>
# >>> wrote:
# >>>
# >>>> "The New Fundamentalism"
# >>>>
# >>>> "We do hear a lot from these so called New Atheists,
# >>>> in fact I was thinking about this a little while ago,
# >>>> I was in London a few months ago, and I was crossing
# >>>> a busy square, Piccadilly Circus and like a typical American
# >>>> I looked left instead of right, and almost got run over by
# >>>> this gigantic double decker bus, and on the side of the bus, was
# >>>> this gigantic billboard, maybe you have them here, I'm not sure,
# >>>> and on the sign it said "there's probably no God now stop
# >>>> worrying and enjoy your life"
# >>>
# >>>> I didn't really think much of it, in fact the signs
# >>>> themselves are quite ubiquitous now, throughout Europe,
# >>>> but then, later on someone told me that the principal
# >>>> person responsible for the bus ads was none other than
# >>>> the so-called Dean of the new atheists, Darwin's Rottweiler,
# >>>> the great Richard Dawkins. Now, If you're wondering what an
# >>>> esteemed evolutionary biologist and respected oxford university
# >>>> professor is doing placing billboards around London proselytizing
# >>>> atheism, then you are not alone.
# >>>>
# >>>> Because I'm not the first to notice that there is
# >>>> something peculiarly evangelistic about the New Atheism,
# >>>> the new atheists have their own special interest groups
# >>>> and ad campaigns, they even have their own holiday, did
# >>>> you know this? International Blasphemy Day ..not sure what
# >>>> you actually exchange with each other. In fact it's no
# >>>> exaggeration to describe this new movement, popularized
# >>>> by the likes of Richard Dawkins and Daniel Danet,
# >>>> Christopher Hitchins, Sam Harris, as a new and
# >>>> particularly zealous form of fundamentalism.
# >>>>
# >>>> It's an atheist fundamentalism.
# >>>>
# >>>> Think about it, the parallels with religious fundamentalism,
# >>>>
# >>>> for those of you who are familiar with it are startling;
# >>>>
# >>>> - The conviction that they are in sole possession of truth,
# >>>> scientific or otherwise
# >>>
# >>> To say 'There is PROBABLY no god' doesn't exactly
# >>> indicate someboby with such convictions, does it?
# >>>
# >>
# >> Dawkins wanted THIS, the common atheist claim;
# >>
# >> http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html
# >>
# >> The lawyers told him there was no PROOF and it would be
# >> challenged by the advertising standards board..
# >> Dawkins modified his beliefs and
# >> pretended to be more moderate than he is!
# >
# >
# > And we're supposed to believe you why?
#
# Because he said so in an interview at the time,
# you dumb atheist tool! B^]
#
# "Dr Dawkins, speaking at the launch in Central London, said he would
# have rather not had the word "probably" in the advertisement. "
#
# http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article5459138.ece

You can see clearly how the dogmatic Dawkin's position has been
'modified' to suit the PR Propagandists tactics!

Athiests are FRAUDS about their beliefs!

# I posted about this at the time, mocking the sly athiests who
# COMPROMISED their more strident views in order to avoid
# COMPLAINTS, that would have been upheld, THAT THEY HAD NO PROOF!!
#
# Dawkins was persuaded by Ariane Sherine, who wanted the
# word 'Probably' inserted in front of 'there is no god' because she
# heard it had helped Carlsberg avoid complaints with their claim
# "Probably the best beer in the world"...
#
# Dawkin's agreed, and later said it was a smart move;
#
# I'm amazed you atheists don't know the true story....
#
# Your BUGGERED BELIEF is the result of PR WANKERS,
# COMPROMISING and MISREPRESENTING their REAL views,
# and YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALISE!!!! B^D

Mark Bilbo left alt.atheism shortly after this exchange.

one of my most significant atheist scalps. B^]

# Here's the woman who duped you, and led Dawkins by the nose;
# Let that grubby propagandist tell you how 'Probably'
# came to be inserted, to AVOID demands for PROOF of atheist claims:
#
#
# "When I called the Advertising Standards Authority...
#
# I then asked her about another unrelated ad: was it okay
# for Carlsberg to say their lager was "probably the best
# lager in the world"? She thought so: "We haven't upheld
# a complaint against them."
#
# After that, I Googled Carlsberg and found this marketing site, which
# suggests that using the word "probably" at the start of the ad saved
# Carlsberg from litigation."
#
# - Ariane Sherine, Bus Ad BULLSHITTER! B^p
#
# http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/jun/20/transport.religion
#
#
# You need to face some grubby facts; Dawkins has NO INTEGRITY,
# he folded, and agreed to support a watered down version of
# his views SIMPLY because Sherine was more cunning than him,
# and realised they would face legal challenge with a TRUE
# STATEMENT of their beliefs, but not if they IMITATED
# THE CORPORATE LIARS flogging beer!!! B^D
#
# Ever since, the entire atheist movement has followed suit..
#
# Because you are all SHEEP! Led by some insincere frauds.
#
#
# Suck it up, you poor ignorant atheist TOOL! B^]
#
# I know more about the atheist movement than you do!!!!!
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!
#
# Priceless! B^D
#
#
# And the ad was still found to be unproven OPINION:
#
# >> The advertising board still found it was false advertising,
# >> whith no evidence for it's claims, just like any dishonest
# >> fraudsters:
# >>
# >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7842769.stm
# >>
# >> An atheist UK bus campaign which uses the slogan
# >> "There's probably no God, So Don't Worry, Be Happy"
# >> has been found by the Advertising Standards Authority
# >> to be OPINIONS which cannot be objectively substantiated!
# >>
# >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
# >>
# >> "the ASA ruled the adverts were an expression of the advertiser's
# >> opinion and that the claims in it were not capable of objective
# >> substantiation."
# >>
# >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
# >>
# >> It's just as I said.. Atheists have BELIEFS, they put
# >> them on bus signs!
# >>
# >> And they CAN'T PROVE THEM!
# >>
# >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
# >>
# >> PRICELESS!
Post by abelard
god has decided that the existence of dorkins
is very low...
in fact, god tells me that dorkins may very well not exist at all...
Pick which statement can be proven:

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God

;-)
Post by abelard
Post by fasgnadh
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
because atheists believe pseudo science gives their beliefs
more credibility. They CANNOT show any evidential basis for
that 'probability'.. they just pulled it from their arse
Post by abelard
Post by fasgnadh
Because you're not sure about....*anything*!
The Starmaker
Given that you can't prove a negative (that gods do not exist,
unicorns aren't on the moon, etc), it's good to see that Dawkins
hasn't forgotten the basics of logic while running around selling
books and trying to stay as high profile as possible. You'll often
find that the more educated someone gets, the less likely they are to
believe in absolutes.
Then he's not an athiest. He's an acknostic.
He's all over the shop! B^D

He is on record claiming that TIME TRAVELLING God's EXIST! B^D

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

He even claims that they EVOLVED, and atheists believe it,
even though NONE of them can explain how natural selection
can work on IMMATERIAL ENTITIES in which physical mutations
during reproduction CAN'T OCCUR!

B^D

Priceless!

They are like chooks running around with their heads cut off!
Post by abelard
Post by fasgnadh
You can be an atheist and an agnostic. Most are, actually.
Rubbish,

As the ARIS Data shows, most non believers, including all of us
agnostics, EXPLICITLY reject being associated with atheists;

# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups:
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT
#
[...]

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg
Vurgil
2012-03-02 22:37:28 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Post by abelard
"Richard Dawkins says he¹s not entirely sure God doesn¹t exist"
"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
he's decided that god is a statistic...
He recognizes the obvious fact that there is no objective physical
evidence supporting the existence of ANY god, much less any particular
one. Since there is also no objective physical evidence that no gods
exist, one cannot properly claim it.

Thus re existence of gods one may have opinions, but not claim
certainty, at least not based on objective physical evidence.

Dawkins very properly does not claim certainty, but theists, very
improperly, do.
Post by fasgnadh
Philosophically most atheists are crude materialists,
If you mean that atheists, like scientists, find objective physical
evidence compelling but anything less than objective physical evidence
to be less than compelling, you are right!

Dawkins making fun of the unfounded claims of creationists:

After two hours of conversation, Professor Dawkins walks
far afield. He talks of the possibility that we might
co-evolve with computers, a silicon destiny. And he¹s
intrigued by the playful, even soul-stirring writings
of Freeman Dyson, the theoretical physicist.

In one essay, Professor Dyson casts millions of speculative
years into the future. Our galaxy is dying and humans have
evolved into something like bolts of superpowerful
intelligent and moral energy."

[So the context of discussion is now established as being
in Dyson's far future, and the following must be interpreted
in that context]

"Doesn¹t that description sound an awful lot like God?"

[Again establishing that the context is Dyson's future universe]

³Certainly,² Professor Dawkins replies. ³It¹s highly
plausible that in the [Dyson future] universe there
are God-like creatures.²

He raises his hand, just in case a reader thinks he¹s gone
around a religious bend. ³It¹s very important to
understand that these [future] Gods came into being by an
explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.²

Could they be immortal?

The professor shrugs. ³Probably not.² He smiles and adds ,
³But I wouldn¹t want to be too dogmatic about that.²

The complete article appeared in print on September 20, 2011, in

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
raven1
2012-03-05 13:34:33 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Post 'too long'
Thanks for the warning, but that was already obvious when my
newsreader showed 463 lines.
Vurgil

fasgnadh
2012-03-02 21:20:37 UTC
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
On Feb 25, 9:13 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not
exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
"Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
It's been ending since the catastrophic failure of the atheist
regimes, the Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR),
Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution and Pol Pot's
Cambodian genocide.. ..only a tiny minority of atheists have not
grasped the truth about atheism's historical FAILURE.
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
Pure guesswork on their part. They have NO IDEA about the
probability, but it sounds more convincing if they pull a number
from their arse and pretend there is some rational science to their
statements of BELIEF!
Because you're not sure about....*anything*!
The Starmaker
Given that you can't prove a negative (that gods do not exist,
unicorns aren't on the moon, etc), it's good to see that Dawkins
hasn't forgotten the basics of logic while running around selling
books and trying to stay as high profile as possible. You'll often
find that the more educated someone gets, the less likely they are
believe in absolutes.
Yeah, Dawkins used to be more dogmatic, for all of his past,
contradictory BELIEFS without evidence;
"There is no God" - Richard Dawkins
# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being"
# - Richard Dawkins
B^D
Which one of Profit Dawkins contradictory and UNPROVEN beliefs
will the Atheist Zombie known as Vurgil BLINDLY BELIEVE IN? B^D

Now you would EXPECT a rational atheist(sic) to go with option 1,
but the probability of a RATIONAL ATHEIST is Zero, as their
Intellectual Leader and only remaining Chumpion still attempting
Post by Vurgil
After two hours of conversation, Professor Dawkins walks
far afield. He talks of the possibility that we might
co-evolve with computers, a silicon destiny. And he¹s
intrigued by the playful, even soul-stirring writings
of Freeman Dyson, the theoretical physicist.
In one essay, Professor Dyson casts millions of speculative
years into the future. Our galaxy is dying and humans have
evolved into something like bolts of superpowerful
intelligent and moral energy."
"Doesn¹t that description sound an awful lot like God?"
³Certainly,² Professor Dawkins replies.
So Dawkin's will ACCEPT that God can exist, and that it's "Highly
Post by Vurgil
It¹s highly plausible that in the
universe there are God-like creatures.²
HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE that God's Evolved but low probability
that any exist!?!?????

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Profit Dawkins is now destroying his credibility in Biology
AND Evolution.

And the atheists BLINDLY SWALLOW this pseudo-science BABBLE!!!! 8^o
Post by Vurgil
He raises his hand, just in case a reader thinks he¹s gone
around a religious bend. ³It¹s very important to
understand that these Gods came into being
PAST TENSE - Clearly Dawkins and Vurgil believe these
Atheist God's can time-travel!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAH

Has Profit Dawkin's been taking drugs while watching Dr Who? B^D
Post by Vurgil
by an explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.²
But no atheist can explain how IMMATERIAL ENTITIES like the atheist
God's(sic) can evolve when they don't physically reproduce, and thus
can't have Natural Selection of biological mutations which don't occur!

B^D

PRICELESS!

Atheism is in RUINS!
Post by Vurgil
Could they be immortal?
CAN PIGS FLY!!!!?

Sure.. according to the MOST ABSURD BELIEVERS ON THE PLANET!!!

Delusional Atheist FUCKWITS!
Post by Vurgil
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Post by fasgnadh
Then he's not an athiest.
CLEARLY NOT!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
He's an acknostic.
He's a snake oil salesman
and a ranting lunatic.
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
You can be an atheist and an agnostic. Most are, actually.
But this guy isn't an athiest.
You're saying the World's Most Famous Atheist isn't an athiest? Whats
the world coming to
No Dawkin's is saying that!!!! When he claims "These God's
exist" and then hedges with a fudged probability statement,
because he can't provide any evidence for his belief in atheist gods
who time-travel!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA
He's an acknostic. He believes there might be a God.
So he doesn't have any God Delusions.
---------
# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#
[...]

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Martin Phipps
2012-03-03 01:14:16 UTC
Vurgil is one of Profit Dawkin's
Do you mean Prophet?

Martin
Vurgil
2012-03-04 04:58:13 UTC
Vurgil now summarises the case for Dawkin's impeachment of creatinism
Post by fasgnadh
"It's highly
plausible that in the [Dyson Far Future] universe there
are God-like creatures."
"It's very important to understand that these Gods
come into being by an explicable scientific progression of
incremental evolution.²
Here is the whole of it:

[...]

Post by fasgnadh
See how fasgnadh alters the clear meaning of Dawkin's text to to make
white seem like black.
Here is the hole in fasgnadh's tactic
anyone can visit the SOURCE I have cited from the outset, to see where
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Paul David Wright
2012-03-04 22:29:27 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Post by fasgnadh
[...]
And why does hateful asshole Failednuts lie about it?

PDW
pnyikos
2012-03-09 19:27:24 UTC
[...]
And a creator of our universe might have arisen by an explicable (in
principle) scientific progression of incremental evolution in a
universe far older and greater than ours. This is suggested by the
third of the following three competing alternatives:

1. Our young, small [compared with what it will eventually
become]universe is all there is (or was, or will ever be).

2. There is a supernatural creator of our universe.

3. There is, for all practical purposes, an infinity of universes.

With minor variations, these are the main alternatives a serious
searcher of truth about a creator (or lack thereof) is confronted
with.

And I predict atheism will inexorably gravitate towards 3, because 1
makes 2 seem like an uncomfortably possible alternative.

But even 3 is not without its dangers for the atheist. For if our
incredibly fine-tuned universe is one of the ones whose existence is a
commonplace, then a far grander universe also comes into
consideration. That was my point up there.

For those unacquainted with how finely tuned our universe is for life,
the following is a good starting place.

http://www.ichthus.info/BigBang/Docs/Just6num.pdf

Peter Nyikos
Professor, Dept. of Mathematics -- standard disclaimer--
University of South Carolina
http://www.math.sc.edu/~nyikos/
nyikos @ math.sc.edu
Les Hellawell
2012-03-09 20:50:51 UTC
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:27:24 -0800 (PST), pnyikos
<***@bellsouth.net> wrote:

<snip>
Post by pnyikos
For those unacquainted with how finely tuned our universe is for life,
the following is a good starting place.
Please explain why the universe needs to be 'fine tuned' for
life to occur.

--
__

Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
YORKSHIRE - The county of broad Acres

"Fear God and honour the King
Or to these stocks I will you bring"
- message on the stocks at Dunwich

A priest there who was convicted of rape
in 1407 got away with a fine
pnyikos
2012-03-10 03:07:39 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:27:24 -0800 (PST), pnyikos
<snip>
You forgot to mark a very important snip below.
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by pnyikos
For those unacquainted with how finely tuned our universe is for life,
the following is a good starting place.
Please explain why the universe needs to be 'fine tuned' for
life to occur.
Read the website whose url you snipped with an unmarked snip, tell me
your objections to what Cambridge University Professor and Astronomer
Royale Martin Rees writes there, and then we can talk.

nyikos @ math.sc.edu
Les Hellawell
2012-03-10 07:53:33 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by pnyikos
For those unacquainted with how finely tuned our universe is for life,
the following is a good starting place.
Please explain why the universe needs to be 'fine tuned' for
life to occur.
Read the website whose url you snipped with an unmarked snip, tell me
your objections to what Cambridge University Professor and Astronomer
Royale Martin Rees writes there, and then we can talk.
I did not make any objections but asked you why you think the universe

in 1407 got away with a fine
pnyikos
2012-03-22 21:52:28 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by pnyikos
For those unacquainted with how finely tuned our universe is for life,
the following is a good starting place.
Please explain why the universe needs to be 'fine tuned' for
life to occur.
Read the website whose url you snipped with an unmarked snip, tell me
your objections to what Cambridge University Professor and Astronomer
Royale Martin Rees writes there, and then we can talk.
I did not make any objections but asked you why you think the universe
needs to be fine tuned for life to occur.
My thoughts are fairly well expressed by Rees himself in the website
whose url you snipped:

http://www.ichthus.info/BigBang/Docs/Just6num.pdf

Here is what he has to say about the first of the six constants:

• The cosmos is so vast because there is one crucially important huge
number N in nature, equal
to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. This number
measures the strength of the
electrical forces that hold atoms together, divided by the force of
gravity between them. If N had
a few less zeros, only a short-lived miniature universe could exist:
no creatures could grow larger
than insects, and there would be no time for biological evolution.

if you have a phobia of clicking on links, I will gladly quote the
rest of the article for you.

Peter Nyikos
Dakota
2012-03-23 04:20:36 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by pnyikos
[...]
From Peter Nykos's link:

These six numbers constitute a ‘recipe’ for a universe. Moreover, the
outcome is sensitive to their values: if any one of them were to be
‘untuned’, there would be no stars and no life. Is this tuning just a
brute fact, a coincidence? Or is it the providence of a benign Creator?
I take the view that it is neither. An infinity of other universes may
well exist where the numbers are different. Most would be stillborn or
sterile. We could only have emerged (and therefore we naturally now
find ourselves) in a universe with the ‘right’ combination. This
realization offers a radically new perspective on our universe, on our
place in it, and on the nature of physical laws.
--------
So. Our Universe happens to be 'fine-tuned' for life as we know it. The
Anthropic Principle pops up in alt.atheism once again.

The claim is often made that if just one of these variables were changed
just a tiny bit, our Universe could not support life. This claim
dismisses without mention the possibility that changes to several of the
variables could compensate for the other changes and still allow heavy
elements and life to develop.
Les Hellawell
2012-03-23 08:37:38 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by pnyikos
[...]
Now that you have got all that off your chest please explain
why a creator (should there be one) needs to 'fine tune' the universe
before it can create life?

in 1407 got away with a fine
fasgnadh
2012-03-02 21:44:46 UTC
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins is clearly a PISS-WEAK athesit! B^D B^D

# From: Vurgil <***@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: Richard Dawkins
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
# ³It¹s highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures.²
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

"It’s very important to understand that these Gods
came into being"
- Richard Dawkins

Profit Dawkin's, snake oil salesman and cult leader of
Gullible Atheist Zombies, will say ANYTHING to keep
book sales up!
Dawkins is still a strong atheist because,
as he says, he would just as soon believe in a
flying spaghetti monster than in the Christian god.
"It¹s highly plausible that in the universe there are God-like
creatures." - Profit Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

"Believe" is clearly the keyword with athiests who
find Dawkin's Atheist Gods to be highly plausible! B^D

# "Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
#
# "to the amusement of the archbishop and others,
# the evolutionary biologist swiftly added that
# he was “6.9 out of seven” certain of his
# long-standing atheist beliefs.

That puts the probability of God EXISTING at 1.42857142857142%

More likely than you winning the lottery, but people do.

More likely than you being hit by Lightning, but they are.

So the odd;s of a Flying Spaghetti Monster, according to this
'scientist' are > 1.42857142857142%

BULLSHIT!

How did Dawkins 'calculate' this probability?

(by pulling random figures from his arse! B^)

probably with his teeth:

B^p

---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

fasgnadh
2012-03-03 21:38:11 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins can't be one because he says it's HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE
that Gods exist
Post by fasgnadh
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
# "It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures."
#
#
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

And then he refers to these 'god-like' creatures as GODS!! 8^o
Post by fasgnadh
"It’s very important to understand that these Gods
came into being"
- Richard Dawkins
Profit Dawkins is clearly a PISS-WEAK atheist! B^D B^D
He claims these Gods are highly plausible!
I said "almost certain".
"Highly plausible" that these Gods exist is a long
way from 'almost certain' that they don't, you moron! B^D

English is not your first language, is it!
Post by fasgnadh
Profit Dawkins, snake oil salesman and cult leader of
Gullible Atheist Zombies, will say ANYTHING to keep
book sales up!
And it's spelled "Prophet".
Are you really claiming you regard Profit Dawkins as your Prophet!?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa

He has no record of accurate prophesy, but he's made a shitload
of money out of you dumb atheist sheep buying his books! B^D
is this a parody?
Are atheists ripe to be parodied? B^]

Is the bear a Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the Woods?

Do try and keep up.. you are making the atheists look wooden,
slow and very very dull.

B^]
Post by fasgnadh
Dawkins is still a strong atheist because,
as he says, he would just as soon believe in a
flying spaghetti monster than in the Christian god.
"It's highly plausible that in the universe there are God-like
creatures." - Profit Dawkins
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
NEWSFLASH!! Strong(sic) Atheists are those who think God
is "Highly Plausible" according to Profit Dawkin's acolyte,
Phuckwit Phipps!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Post by fasgnadh
"Believe" is clearly the keyword with atheists who
find Dawkin's Atheist Gods to be highly plausible! B^D
# "Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
#
# "to the amusement of the archbishop and others,
# the evolutionary biologist swiftly added that
# he was “6.9 out of seven” certain of his
# long-standing atheist beliefs.
That puts the probability of God EXISTING at 1.42857142857142%
More likely than you winning the lottery, but people do.
More likely than you being hit by Lightning, but they are.
So the odd;s of a Flying Spaghetti Monster, according to this
'scientist' are > 1.42857142857142%
BULLSHIT!
How did Dawkins 'calculate' this probability?
(by pulling random figures from his arse! B^)
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Head-Up_Ass.png
And the dumber than dogshit, maths ILLITERATE, atheist
sheep BUY THAT SHIT!
Post by fasgnadh
B^p
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Vurgil
2012-03-03 22:23:28 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins can't be one because he says it's HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE
that Gods exist
LIE! Dawkins merely says that in the distant future it is highly
plausible that godlike creatures may have evolved.

Read it again, and again, fasgnadh, until it penetrates your thick
skull:

fasgnadh
2012-04-06 23:48:42 UTC
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
Post by fasgnadh
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins can't be one because he says it's HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE
that Gods exist
Let Vurgil, the leading atheist in alt.atheism tell you what
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
Post by fasgnadh
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
# "It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures."
#
#
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
And then he shifts from present to past tense and
Post by fasgnadh
"It’s very important to understand that these Gods
came into being"
- Richard Dawkins
Profit Dawkins is clearly a PISS-WEAK atheist! B^D B^D
He claims these Gods are highly plausible!
Dawkins merely says that
Sure, he offers NO PROOF for his ATHEIST BELIEFS,
and you called him a liar for doing so,

# Subject: Re: "Why does fasgnadh repost the same atheist lies?"
# From: Vurgil <***@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.atheism.satire,
# alt.agnosticism,alt.religion, alt.philosophy,aus.politics,
# uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
# Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:32:02 -0600
#
# "It¹s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being by an explicable scientific progression
# of incremental evolution."
#
# Read it all at and see that Dawkins lies.
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Post by Vurgil
Read it again,
Why, it never changes, except when you try and fabricate the
Post by Vurgil
Our galaxy is dying and humans have
evolved into something like bolts of superpowerful
intelligent and moral energy."
"Doesn't that description sound an awful lot like God?"
"Certainly," Professor Dawkins replies. "It's highly
plausible that in the universe there
are God-like creatures."
"It's very important to understand that
these Gods came into being by an
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
And the dumber than dogshit, maths ILLITERATE, atheist
sheep BUY THAT SHIT!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

Priceless!
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
Post by fasgnadh
B^p
--
---------

The foremost atheist Philosopher of our age recently
launched his new book "Religion for Atheists" and
no atheists are interested in talking about it,
including all the ones who eagerly embraced Dawkin's
even more enthusiastic endorsement of atheist Gods he claims
'came into being'(sic)

From his book Launch:

"A few years ago it struck me that there is a resource
that is a provider of Wisdom, and consolation,
and an ethical framework, and it's rather fascinating and
has dominated the mental landscape of human beings for thousands of years
I'm thinking, of course, of religion.

And the problem is, I'm an atheist."

Yes, that's certainly a problem for any atheist! B^D

or for anyone living in any of the atheist regimes they ran! B^[

"Not just a bit of an atheist, I really am an atheist."

You make it sound like you expect people not to believe atheists!

B^D

"So, this doesn't, in a way, make me an ideal cantidate to write
about religion, but at some point it did strike me that religions
cannot be, in the words of Christopher Hitchins, "the source of
the poison of everything", it's implausible, they've been around
for thousands of years, they reflect the collaborative intelligences
and sensitivities of millions of people and the idea that everything
to do with them is false and wicked just didn't start to stand up to
the scrutiny I applied to it, as I thought more about the subject.

So, that's really the fruit of my thinking"

That religion is really the source of so so many good and useful
contributions to civilisation that Hitchin's malicious lies just
don't stand up.. 8^o and as atheism is devoid of anything
worthwhile itself, it needs to STEAL some of the many great ideas
religion has to offer:

" my new book,Religion for Atheists is a deliberate attempt
to look at a number of areas where I believe that religions
have things to offer for non-believers"

Sure, Truth, Love, Compassion, Justice, Sincerity, Charity,
Mercy, Courage, Integrity..
all the virtues atheism lacks, and doesn't even understand, all
the spiritual values that atheists reject completely...

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,alt.agnosticism
# Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:38:16 -0800 (PST)
#
# You can keep your spiritual values.
# I'll piss on them and pass on them.
#
# Budikka

" ..and perhaps believers know about these things already,
but for non-believers I wanted to look at that."

"It strikes me that at the moment the world is really divided into
believers and non-believers and the debate has become at times very
fierce, there are people, some of whom live in North Oxford who
have suggested not only that religion is unbelievable but also
that it's ridiculous, and that people who believe in anything are
simpletons, maniacs .. people who must be lectured at, to remove
the folly of their intellectual errors."

We all know the "person from North Oxford" he's criticising for
being such an arrogant, rabid demagogue with extreme views, is
Richard Dawkins B^]

"That's not really my approach, I think such an approach is sterile,
I don't think one makes progress"

True, Dawkins extreme militancy and all the money spent on Bus
ad lies to proselytise for new atheist converts never worked!

"It doesn't strike me that this is really a productive way
to go forward."

Mate, I have been telling the dimwitted Dawkinite Drones that
for YEARS now! But they are completely blind to reason! B^D

" How do you live a good life outside of a religious structure?

Well that's silly, when the good life you want to emulate
exists WITHIN that moral framework and claims that the SPIRITUAL
values are what brings life to the attempts at self-transformation!

It's like you want the Light from a lightbulb, using only
the physical MATTER, not invisible, electromagnetic ENERGY! B^D

It's been tried in EVERY atheist state and failed! B^]

How can these atheist 'thinkers' be so dumb?

"This is THE question facing modern society, and we haven't
necessarily answered it that well."

You atheists have NEVER answered it, B^D but the majority
religious societies that you want to emulate clearly have! B^]

"I think it's a legitimate question and my book is an
attempt to answer that question."

Sure, the hilarious part is that you think atheism needs
to copy religion ...because it HAS the answer already!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Just what Dawkins, Bukakke, Vurgil and all the other
ex-atheist believers are trying to do! ;-)

Except, THEY are copying the BELIEFs in Supernatural Beings,
i.e. they are FABRICATING GODS to WORSHIP! (Just
like every atheist tyranny tried to do with political cultism ;-)

Whereas De Botton wants to steal the PRAXIS of religion: B^D

"My starting point is to say that we should learn to STEAL from
religions."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Priceless! The starting point for Atheist 'philosophy' is
that having no ideas of their own the unoriginal atheists
need to pinch the ideas of the, more successful, religious!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

"you know some people have accused me of advocating a
'pick and mix'approach to religions, and I say you know what?
you're absolutely right, that's completely what I'm doing,
a pick and mix approach.

Some people have said 'religion's are not a buffet, from which
you can go round choosing the best bits', and my answer is yes they are.
And that's precidsely what I'm doing. So i've taken my plate,
and I've gone round the different faiths, and I've done precisely that."

- Alain de Botton, Lanching his new Book, Religion for Atheists
The Wheeler Centre, Melbourne 19/3/2012

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/bigideas/stories/2012/03/19/3455152.htm

---------

raven1
2012-04-07 17:07:55 UTC
Yes, let him. He won't deliberately misunderstand it like you.
Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-04-07 18:33:55 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by fasgnadh
Let Vurgil, the leading atheist in alt.atheism tell you what
Yes, let him. He won't deliberately misunderstand it like you.
Vaginal is not the "leading atheist" in this chat board. Uncle Vic is. He
is leader of all pop athiests of the world, along with Richard Dawkins.
Paul David Wright
2012-03-04 22:39:14 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins can't be one because he says it's HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE
that Gods exist
And you and everyone who quoates that article are still completely
wrong, lying asshole.

PDW
raven1
2012-03-05 13:26:38 UTC
Instead of spewing 209 lines of garbage that no one is going to bother
to read, try posting what you consider "evidence" here. CONCISELY.
fasgnadh
2012-04-06 13:00:34 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Post by fasgnadh
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins can't be one because he says it's HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE
that Gods exist
Post by fasgnadh
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
Post by fasgnadh
"It’s very important to understand that these Gods
came into being"
- Richard Dawkins
Profit Dawkins is clearly a PISS-WEAK atheist! B^D B^D
He claims these Gods are highly plausible!
There is no evidence for any God or Gods whatever.
Vurgil agrees with you that Dawkin's has NO PROOF whatsoever:

# From: Vurgil <***@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.atheism.satire,
# alt.agnosticism,alt.religion, alt.philosophy,aus.politics,
# uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
# Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:32:02 -0600
#
Post by fasgnadh
Dawkins is still a strong atheist because,
as he says, he would just as soon believe in a
flying spaghetti monster than in the Christian god.
"It's highly plausible that in the universe there are God-like
creatures." - Profit Dawkins
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
And if there are God-like beings in the universe, there is no evidence
that these beings really give a shit about humans at all.
But there are world religions whose founders said that God does care,
and sends them as teachers, and their teachings have inspired and
sustained great and enduring civilisations... that is certainly
evidence, if not absolute proof.

By contrast, those who claim there is no God, have only ever built
totalitarian tyrannies, never a beneficial civilisation.

That is certainly proof that atheism is false.
Post by fasgnadh
[...]
Post by fasgnadh
B^p
--
---------

The foremost atheist Philosopher of our age recently
launched his new book "Religion for Atheists" and
no atheists are interested in talking about it,
including all the ones who eagerly embraced Dawkin's
even more enthusiastic endorsement of atheist Gods he claims
'came into being'(sic)

From his book Launch:

[...]

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,alt.agnosticism
# Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:38:16 -0800 (PST)
#

fasgnadh
2012-04-06 12:25:09 UTC
A strong atheist is certain or almost certain that no gods exist.
Profit Dawkins is clearly a PISS-WEAK athesit! B^D B^D
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
[...]
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#
#> come worshiping at the altar of atheism,
...and national atheist bodies have formally applied to be recognised
# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
# The Age 29/1/2009
But Vurgil ADDS his OWN words to FABRICATE a false quote,
³It¹s very important to understand that
these [..vurgils fabrication deleted] Gods came into being
When? How many came into being? What are the names of these atheist
Gods? We know one of them is some kind of Flying Pasta..but
there is no proof it exists!

How many atheists believe in them,

Why is there NO PROOF WHATSOEVER for ANY atheist Gods?
by an explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.²
It's not explicable because no atheist believer can explain how
GOD's (immaterial beings) can evolve via NATURAL SELECTION, as they
are SUPERNATURAL, not NATURAL!
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
---------

The foremost atheist Philosopher of our age recently
launched his new book "Religion for Atheists" and
no atheists are interested in talking about it,
including all the ones who eagerly embraced Dawkin's
even more enthusiastic endorsement of atheist Gods he claims
'came into being'(sic)

From his book Launch:

[...]

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,alt.agnosticism
# Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:38:16 -0800 (PST)
#

fasgnadh
2012-03-02 22:08:12 UTC
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:28:13 -0800, The Starmaker
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not exist.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-
Im-6.9-out-7-sure-that-God-does-not-exist.html

# ³It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures.²
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

Attempting to pretend some numerical precision in a probability
statement when no calculation is possible is INTELLECTUAL FRAUD.

How did Profit Dawkin's arrive at this figure, by thinking of a number,
adding his profits from book sales and dividing by the average IQ
of the atheist Zombies who blindly swallow whatever he pushes into their
throat?

Where is the evidence on which he 'based' this probability statement?

figures pulled from his arse?
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
Just more evidence of it's terminal demise.

It's been ending since the catastrophic failure of the atheist
regimes, the Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR),
Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution and Pol Pot's
Cambodian genocide.. ..only a tiny minority of atheists have not
grasped the truth about atheism's historical FAILURE.
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
It's their intellectual dishonesty. Atheists like pseudo-science:

Pure guesswork on their part. They have NO IDEA about the
probability, but it sounds more convincing if they pull a number
from their arse and pretend there is some rational science to their
statements of BELIEF!
Because you're not sure about....*anything*!
It is theists who profess absolute certainty about
topics.
http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

- Profit Dawkins initial stance.
---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight
Brutal Atheist Animals Without Agape.

This is the violent psycho-sexual hate that BAAWA revel in:

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE of every
Muslim man woman and child, just for believing in something
the Atheist thugs want to prohibit again, freedom of thought and belief;

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
# <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Paul David Wright
2012-03-04 22:42:58 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:28:13 -0800, The Starmaker
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not exist.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-
Im-6.9-out-7-sure-that-God-does-not-exist.html
# ³It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures.²
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Attempting to pretend some numerical precision in a probability
statement when no calculation is possible is INTELLECTUAL FRAUD.
Well, you would know, Failednuts.
It's yer Standerd Operating Proceeder. And has been for years.

PDW
raven1
2012-03-05 13:32:48 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Attempting to pretend some numerical precision in a probability
statement when no calculation is possible is INTELLECTUAL FRAUD.
You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that Dawkins was doing
any such thing.
fasgnadh
2012-03-02 22:20:39 UTC
# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins
this guy isn't an athiest.
Clearly not, Profit Dawkin's is a Charlatan.
You're saying the World's Most Famous Atheist isn't an athiest?
No, DAWKINS is SAYING THAT!

# From: Vurgil <***@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: Richard Dawkins: Laughing at Theism
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
# ³It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures.²
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Whats the world coming to
"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,
Hindu or Buddhist, and 100 years of secularism, and technological
advancement, and scientific progress later and that number is now
two thirds.

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm
He's an acknostic. He believes there might be a God.
No he doesn't.
# From: Vurgil <***@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,sci.physics,alt.religion,
# alt.agnosticism,uk.politics.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
# Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:43 -0700
#
# ³It's highly plausible that in the universe there
# are God-like creatures.²
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
Why do you think it's acceptable for you to libel him
like this?
If quoting him VERBATIM is "Libel' then HE is the lair,
you dim witted atheist Zombie! B^D
JD
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Vurgil
2012-03-02 23:20:21 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
That is an atheist's question.
So far there is no objective physical evidence supporting any claim of
godly existence.

Thus there is no reason to assume that any gods exist.

But consider:

abelard
2012-03-02 23:31:41 UTC
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
That is an atheist's question.
So far there is no objective physical evidence supporting any claim of
godly existence.
Thus there is no reason to assume that any gods exist.
what is amazing is how much you care!
Vurgil
2012-03-03 00:45:56 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
That is an atheist's question.
So far there is no objective physical evidence supporting any claim of
godly existence.
Thus there is no reason to assume that any gods exist.
what is amazing is how much you care!
It is all those creationist trying to force their gods down our throats
by posting their poison to our NGS which leads is to care.

We are merely defending our constitutional right to be atheists.

Science is allowed to err in its predictions, since it is also allowed
to correct those errors, and does so regularly and efficiently, but
religions are either eternally right or eternally wrong, and creationism
is premier among the ones that are eternally wrong!

On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:
It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
can reveal it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views
abelard
2012-03-03 01:17:25 UTC
Post by Vurgil
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Post by fasgnadh
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
That is an atheist's question.
So far there is no objective physical evidence supporting any claim of
godly existence.
Thus there is no reason to assume that any gods exist.
what is amazing is how much you care!
It is all those creationist trying to force their gods down our throats
by posting their poison to our NGS which leads is to care.
We are merely defending our constitutional right to be atheists.
do they tie you down and force you to believe :-)
Post by Vurgil
Science is allowed to err in its predictions, since it is also allowed
to correct those errors, and does so regularly and efficiently, but
religions are either eternally right or eternally wrong,
no they're not....they just act that way to give people a sense of
stability...
but they most certainly change...
*nothing* is static

http://www.abelard.org/abelard/abelard2.htm
The language of Christianism in the United States has remained fairly
constant over the last 50 years, yet the emphasis has shifted
radically. Instead of emphasising hell fire and a narrow dogmatism,
the emphasis has changed to understanding, tolerance, and kindness in
the wake of the hippy revolution and growing psychological studies. It
was fascinating to watch this process in the recent attempt at a
pseudo-legal coup over Clinton’s consenting relationship with a
certain young lady. Clinton’s older enemies, raised in past rigidities
of thought, fatally misjudged their ability to use a harmless affair
as a means to political gain. They were instead met by a wave of
revulsion and rebellion from the younger generations, and support was
reported at well over the 60% level, despite the later evidence that
the country was evenly split in terms of party support. Gradually, a
tolerant liberalism is displacing the old, more repressive order.
Meanwhile the old guard struggle frantically to restore ‘order’ and
authority.
Post by Vurgil
and creationism
is premier among the ones that are eternally wrong!
you can describe the real world in many ways...
reality remains
Post by Vurgil
On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
can reveal it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views
you really shouldn't rely on the likes of wikipedia!!

maybe he was being kind...

maybe he believed the reverse the next day....

you put too much reliance on words
pnyikos
2012-03-09 19:55:25 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
                  WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
That is an atheist's question.
So far there is no objective physical evidence supporting any claim of
godly existence.
The six fine-tuning constants are as physical as they get:

http://www.ichthus.info/BigBang/Docs/Just6num.pdf

There may have been more direct physical evidence, once, if the
accounts in the New Testament are taken seriously.

The default position in all this is agnosticism, not atheism. And I
am happy to see that Einstein was an agnostic, although he may not
have given deep thought to the significance of the fine-tuning
constants.
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Thus there is no reason to assume that any gods exist.
what is amazing is how much you care!
It is all those creationist trying to force their gods down our throats
by posting their poison to our NGS which leads is  to care.
As if there weren't militant atheists posting to the Christian
newsgroups!
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
We are merely defending our constitutional right to be atheists.
What a bunch of phony victimhood!
Post by abelard
do they tie you down and force you to believe :-)
Of course not.
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
Science is allowed to err in its predictions, since it is also allowed
to correct those errors, and does so regularly and efficiently, but
religions are either eternally right or eternally wrong,
no they're not....they just act that way to give people a sense of
     stability...
but they most certainly change...
*nothing* is static
Quite true.
Post by abelard
http://www.abelard.org/abelard/abelard2.htm
The language of Christianism in the United States has remained fairly
constant over the last 50 years, yet the emphasis has shifted
radically. Instead of emphasising hell fire and a narrow dogmatism,
the emphasis has changed to understanding, tolerance, and kindness in
the wake of the hippy revolution and growing psychological studies. It
was fascinating to watch this process in the recent attempt at a
pseudo-legal coup over Clinton’s consenting relationship with a
certain young lady. Clinton’s older enemies, raised in past rigidities
of thought, fatally misjudged their ability to use a harmless affair
as a means to political gain.
And people like you fatally misjudged the 50 or so Senators who voted
to convict Clinton of PERJURY by thinking it was all about a
consenting relationship with Monica Lewinsky.
Post by abelard
They were instead met by a wave of
revulsion and rebellion from the younger generations,
...who were conned by the same myth that you are being conned by here.
Post by abelard
and support was
reported at well over the 60% level, despite the later evidence that
the country was evenly split in terms of party support. Gradually, a
tolerant liberalism is displacing the old, more repressive order.
On the other hand, a dishonest and arrogant liberalism is displacing
the old, intellectually responsible variety. As exemplified by the
above myth.
Post by abelard
Meanwhile the old guard struggle frantically to restore ‘order’ and
authority.
And a fair hearing for their side.
Post by abelard
Post by Vurgil
On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
  It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
  convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
  I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
  this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
  which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
  admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
  can reveal it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views
you really shouldn't rely on the likes of wikipedia!!
maybe he was being kind...
Maybe you should READ the Wikipedia article. There are a lot more
quotes from where that one came, fully consistent with it. But also,
Einstein was even harder on atheists than on theists. You can read
THAT in the article too:

____ begin excerpt_______________

According to biographer Walter Isaacson, Einstein was more inclined to
denigrate disbelievers than the faithful.[17] "The fanatical
atheists," Einstein said in correspondence, "are like slaves who are
still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off
after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against
traditional religion as the 'opium of the masses'—cannot hear the
music of the spheres."[17][18] Although he did not believe in a
personal God, he indicated that he would never seek to combat such
belief because "such a belief seems to me preferable to the lack of
any transcendental outlook."[19]
=========== end of excerpt
Post by abelard
maybe he believed the reverse the next day....
Not bloody likely.

nyikos @ math.sc.edu
Paul David Wright
2012-03-04 22:43:43 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins
this guy isn't an athiest.
Clearly not, Profit Dawkin's is a Charlatan.
Clearly, you continue to lie.

PDW
fasgnadh
2012-03-02 23:34:20 UTC
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
No.
Absolute certainty is not required for non-belief.
Never has been, never will be.
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
People who have any understanding about how we can know or understand
anything about reality know that absolute certainty is not possible.
People who claim a degree of [unknowable] precision are liars
and frauds hiding behind psuedo-science, an attempt to lend
credibility to their beliefs by INVENTING a plausible sounding
'probability'.

All you have to do, you scientific illiterate, is demonstrate how that
pretend 'probability' was calculated.

And then address the question, "Why the PRETENSE that it is accurate
to one decimal place?"

A: Simply because it fools irational fuckwits into thinking there
WAS a calculation, when the figure is simply pulled from Profit Dawkin's
ARSE.

It's a BELIEF in the form of a PHONY numeric!

Profit Dawkins often pulls this kind of intellectual fraud;

"There is no God"

"There probably is no God"

"I'm 6.9 out of seven certain"

""It's highly plausible that in the universe there
are God-like creatures."

Pick your Dawkin's de Jour psuedo scientific BABBLE-BLATHER
Admitting you can never know something with absolute certainty is
being honest and sane.
Or the rat cunning of atheist PR propagandists trying to make themselves
a SMALL TARGET, by being DISHONEST about their BELIEFS;

Profit Dawkins is on record as originally arguing that their
Bus Ad campaign slogan should be "There is no God",
but compromised his beliefs because they were untenable;

# From: fasgnadh <***@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: aus.religion,alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,talk.atheism,
# aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,alt.religion,alt.politics.republicans,
# alt.politics.democrats
# more about Dawkins and the Bus ads than they do! B^D
# Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:18:09 +1000
#
#
# Mark K Bilbo reveals that I know more about Dawkins than atheists:
# > On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:40:31 +1000, fasgnadh wrote:
# >
# >> Les Hellawell equates me to a reknowned scholar and author: B^D
# >>> Sam # Sara<***@optusnet.com.au>
# >>> wrote:
# >>>
# >>>> "The New Fundamentalism"
# >>>>
[...]

Atheists are DISHONEST FRAUDS about their beliefs!

They present PR PROPAGANDA to try and make them look
more plausible and acceptable, AFTER the withering attacks
on their ORIGINAL, DOGMATIC, IRRATIONAL AND UNSCIENTIFIC *CERTAINTY*!!

[...]

along with Trance Stupor and their Wizard! B^]

[...]

Watch the atheist propagandists, liars and blind tools run from the
EVIDENCE of Dawkin's dishonesty and duplicity!

B^]
People are * criticizing* Dawkins for being honest and sane.
No one would accuse you of either, you blind acolyte of
that flimsy fraud!

Profit Dawkins and his Ravin stooge...
Which is either dishonest or insane (or both).
Clearly both.
Yes,
But slowly both you and Dawkins and ALL of the dogmatic militant
atheists have been FORCED to take the more nuanced agnostic position!

B^]

I claim victory.
sane people are not certain about things -
http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/mensnogod.html

Atheists are insane fanatics, as you say.
only fanatics are certain of things
Especially those willing to COMMIT GENOCIDE,
so certain are they that they are sole possessors
of the ABSOLUTE TRUTH:

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE of every
Muslim man woman and child, just for believing in something
the Atheist thugs want to prohibit again, freedom of thought and belief;

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Perhaps this is a good time to tell us how sane and reasonable
atheism is! pfffffft!
Mark.
You were right (for the first and ONLY time) to quit:

# From: Richo <***@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farwell.
# Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
#
# Hello friends,
#
# It has been a very long time coming but I have finally had enough.
# (been a "regular" since 1997)
#
# it is getting to me lately.
#
# There are no decent arguments
#
# The kooks are stupid but tedious and boring with it
#
# And its not any "fun" anymore.
#
# Farewell
#
#
# Proud Member of S.M.A.S.H.

(Simpleminded Muddle-headed Atheists Sans Humour)
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Richo
2012-03-09 11:31:49 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
No.
Absolute certainty is not required for non-belief.
Never has been, never will be.
Why do you people always throw in ".9"?
People who have any understanding about how we can know or understand
anything about reality know that absolute certainty is not possible.
People who claim a degree of [unknowable] precision are liars
and frauds hiding behind psuedo-science, an attempt to lend
credibility to their beliefs by INVENTING a plausible sounding
'probability'.
Yeah.
I actually agree - the number is meaningless.
Post by fasgnadh
All you have to do, you scientific illiterate, is demonstrate how that
pretend 'probability' was calculated.
I don't need to defend something that I didn't say.
Post by fasgnadh
And then address the question, "Why the PRETENSE that it is accurate
to one decimal place?"
Good question - I'll ask Dick next time we have a chat.
Post by fasgnadh
A: Simply because it fools irational fuckwits into thinking there
WAS a calculation, when the figure is simply pulled from Profit Dawkin's
ARSE.
It's a BELIEF in the form of a PHONY numeric!
Yeah - pretty much.
He was, I presume, indicating that he *felt* it improbable but not
impossible.
Sticking numbers on non measurable things like the strength of your
conviction is pretty much arbitrary.
He shouldn't do it.
Post by fasgnadh
Profit Dawkins often pulls this kind of intellectual fraud;
Often?
How often?
Can you quantify that?
Post by fasgnadh
"There is no God"
"There probably is no God"
"I'm 6.9 out of seven certain"
""It's highly plausible that in the universe there
   are God-like creatures."
    Pick your Dawkin's de Jour psuedo scientific BABBLE-BLATHER
Admitting you can never know something with absolute certainty is
being honest and sane.
Or the rat cunning of atheist PR propagandists trying to make themselves
a SMALL TARGET, by being DISHONEST about their BELIEFS;
Well you don't like him so you chose the least charitable
interpretation of anything he says.
I don't find him particularly interesting or insightful about
religious belief and disbelief.

Mark.
fasgnadh
2012-03-03 02:10:31 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:33:17 -0600, Robert Parker
[...]
.
Certainly this has always made it impossible for me
to ever seriously consider becoming an atheist
What is there to "consider"?
80,000,000 dead people, victims of the atheist states, EVERY one of
which was a tyranny of terror, torture and death.

The Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR),
Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution,
Pol Pot's Cambodian Genocide and Kim ill Fuk's Nth Korean
shithole.

Then there are the contemporary atheists, violent, hate-filled,
psycho-sexual thugs like these two:

Steve "Fluffy" Knight:

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

Not satisfied with murder, Steve favours GENOCIDE of every
Muslim man woman and child, just for believing in something
the Atheist thugs want to prohibit again, freedom of thought and belief;

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
# Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
#
# <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
#
# It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
# The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA

And Chris "Drill Chuck" Lee

# From: "John Fraser" <***@ns.sympatico.ca>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Merry Christmas
# Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:21:03 -0400
#
# Hello Folks;
#
# I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas
# and a safe holiday season. Phil 4:8.
#
# Cheers,
# John

# From: Christopher A. Lee <***@optonline.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.pentecostal,alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
# Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:24:01 -0500
#
# "go fuck yourself with your crucifix in a drill chuck'.
It's like "considering" not believing in the fairies at the bottom of
the garden.
Fairies in the garden have never threatened to kill people
and shit down their throats, you atheist hypocrite.
A stupid person like you claiming to be an atheist would be a
little embarrassing to real atheist.
Hard to imagine ANYONE more embarassing to atheism than
their Warlord and Drill Chuck Lee! pfffft

A pair of genuine sociopaths.
They're that obvious.
As they say, they are here to address their personal issues:

# From: Steve Knight <***@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists

B^D

Shouldn't your therapist have to hear that, not us!?

B^D

Jung was right about the cognitive dissonance of atheists :

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
he had lost that which the living religions of every age
have given their followers, and none of them has really
been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Paul David Wright
2012-03-04 22:49:18 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:33:17 -0600, Robert Parker
[...]
.
Certainly this has always made it impossible for me
to ever seriously consider becoming an atheist
What is there to "consider"?
80,000,000 dead people, victims of the atheist states, EVERY one of
which was a tyranny of terror, torture and death.
Oh, stop lying, hatefilled bigot.

PDW
raven1
2012-03-05 13:30:49 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
What is there to "consider"?
80,000,000 dead people, victims of the atheist states, EVERY one of
which was a tyranny of terror, torture and death.
Kindly explain how you think this is relevant to whether or not any
god/s exist. If you can't, then shut the fuck up already, you
driveling imbecile.
fasgnadh
2012-03-04 08:25:13 UTC
Post by fasgnadh
On Feb 25, 9:13 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Richard Dawkins: I'm '6.9 out 7' sure that God does not
exist.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9103685/Richard-Dawkins-Im-6...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9102740/Richard-Dawkins-I-ca...
"Richard Dawkins says he’s not entirely sure God doesn’t exist"
"Dawkins said, 'I think the probability of a supernatural creator
existing (is) very, very low.'"
- Washington Post 28/2/2012
It's the end of atheism, isn't it?
It's been ending since the catastrophic failure of the atheist
regimes, the Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR),
Mao's Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution and Pol Pot's
Cambodian genocide.. ..only a tiny minority of atheists have not
grasped the truth about atheism's historical FAILURE.
Yeah
I'm glad there is at least one atheist who can;

a) Read
b) Understand what they read
c) Assess the implications for atheism and
d) Agree that it has been in decline since it's heyday during the
Atheist tyrannies of the 20th century, the ones that killed
over 80,000,000 people

But don't snip the detail just because it demonstrates the decline in
Post by fasgnadh
[...]
94% of non-believers explicitly REJECTED any association with
atheists (they are universally despised, and their online behaviour
demonstrates WHY! )
Post by fasgnadh
# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT
#
#
[...]
Why do you think atheism is in terminal decline and religion
is flourishing?
because the medieval era, the Spanish inquisition, the crusades,
the Salem witch trials and Nazi Germany were all SO much better.
Well, certainlythe Inquisition, crusades, witch burnings, Borgia
Popes et al were better.. they killed far less people than the
EIGHTY MILLION, terrorised tortured and killed by the atheist
tyrannies.. but Nazism, the other murderous ideology of the
20th century gave Atheism a run for which was most BESTIAL! B^p

Of course comparisons are odious, but not as odious as the
apologists for those atheist tyrannies who introduce other
crimes MERELY to deflect attention from the ATHEIST CRIMES
AGAINST HUMANITY.. far worse than ANY RELIGION! 8^o

At least the Church has apologised for it's wrongdoing, back
in the MEdieval ages, but the atheists are shameless, they not
only refuse to express ANY SORROW OR REGRET, the malign shitpigs
STILL DEFEND THE MURDEROUS ATHEIST REGIMES!!!!!

8^o
Don't you understand that communism is all about
Who said the problem is communism, you dolt?

*Atheistic communism* is responsible for the 80,000,000 dead!

In China under Mao, the Cultural Devolution and the Great
Leap Backward terrorised, tortured and killed over 40,000,000
but the Chinese communists abandoned the Gang of Four's militant
atheism and reformed their constitution in 1982 to ALLOW greater
RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, and like the US constitution that became the
foundation for greater freedoms of belief and thought..
china is now prospereous and re-emerging as a major power;

Ask the Chinese Communists themselves, they now PRAISE religion:

"With the gradual liberalisation that developed with
Deng Xiaoping's open door reforms, religion was no
longer proscribed. In 1982, the constitution was
amended to allow Chinese people considerable freedom
of religion."

http://cbbc.org/china_guide/religion.html

"At the first world Buddhism forum in East China's Zhejiang
Province last year, the Chinese government acknowledged
the active role religion plays in building a harmonious society."

"For example, religious beliefs have helped cut down crime
to a large extent,"

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-02/07/content_802994.htm

"religion has been enjoying a resurgence in China over the
past 20 years, as Communist Party disapproval has eased"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6337627.stm

"Religious believers thrice the estimate
By Wu Jiao (China Daily)

"A survey has found that the number of religious believers
is three times bigger than the official estimate.

The poll of about 4,500 people, conducted by professors Tong
Shijun and Liu Zhongyu of Shanghai-based East China Normal
University from 2005 till recently, found that 31.4 percent
of Chinese aged 16 and above or about 300 million are religious."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-02/07/content_802994.htm

Incredible! in just a few short years the new converts from
atheism In JUST ONE COUNTRY, far outnumber the slow increase
in tiny atheist numbers in the rest of the WORLD! B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAA

COMMUNISM is not the issue.. ATHEISTIC COMMUNISM WAS, and IS! B^]
cults of personality?
Calling the atheist's 'cult leaders' does not whitewash
atheism you stupid stooge for those atheist tyrannies!

Lenin established the Soviet atheist state:

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
Stupid fucking atheist LIAR;

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
all this talk about God is sheer nonsense"
- Stalin
E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
#
# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia’s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot’s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#

#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union,[1] China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#
# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

Do these moral maggots think everyone is as WILFULLY blind and
ignorant of history as they atheist SHEEP!?!!!!!
they all thought THEY were gods.
No one claimed the atheist tyrants were SANE,
you pathetic apologist for mass murdering ATHEIST tyrannies! B^p

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

So if that hate filled atheist kills Jesus, or one of his followers,
Martin the Moral Defective will say.. he's not an atheist, he's a nutter..

THEY ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE you fuckwit! B^p
Martin
This moral defective thinks that atheists are entitled to
DO ANYTHING.. kill MILLIONS and then take a plea of 'insanity'
and ignore the fact that EVERY atheist regime in history has
been a MURDEROUS TYRANNY.. not one has managed even a single,
decent, secular democracy, let alone a lasting civilisation!

When are these DUMB AS DOGSHIT, BRAINWASHED CRETINS going to
take a serious look at the EVIDENCE of history and WAKE UP!?

Atheist states do not produce rational societies.. they produce
Despair, Destruction, Death and Desolation..
in EVERY atheist state in history!!!

Since shucking off the atheist yoke, China has 300,000,000 new
believers, and with freedom of belief comes growing interest in
other freedoms.. the economy is booming, China prospers and none
of them are weeping crocodile tears for the murderous atheist
tyrants whose nightmare reign has ended in catastrophic human LOSS!

pull your heads from your arses and stop denying the atheist HOLOCAUST.
--
---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <***@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#

Vurgil
2012-03-04 21:38:05 UTC
Many theists and atheists confuse small-a atheism with capital-A atheism.

Small-a atheism is merely non-theism and includes all who do not declare
them selves to be some sort of Theist.

It is merely lack of belief in any gods, and includes all of those
non-believers who shy away from claiming to be capital-A Athiests,
whether they know it or not.

Capital-A Atheists may have beliefs about whether gods exist, but
small-a atheists needn't, and most don't.