A fly in the ointment of Creationists you say ? Where do you get your theology from ? Darwin ?
gantz
2008-11-12 17:17:13 UTC
  it's no surprise to find the Evolutionist hunting high and low for
some way he can convince himself there is no God... so today, the
Evolutionist mentions a bolas spider as though this is his proof
positive there is no God.
  ( the Evolutionists hope is to discredit the Word of God thereby
discrediting the stirring in his mind which holds him accountable to
God for his sins... Ro. 1:18-20 )
  rather than explain his proof of how life came from non-living
elements,  the Evolutionists hope to quell the agony in his mind by
switching the burden of proof...
  the Evolutionist can't give evidence there is no God ( because his
own conscience betrays him, Ro. 1:18-20 ) so his next hope is to get a
believer in Christ ( as though the Evolutionist could Biblically
define such ) to help him out by putting to the believer a test.
  this is the typical Evolutionists ploy... rather than explain his
position scientifically of how life began out of elements not alive...
even that his body is made up entirely of elements not alive, yet he
is alive ( life came from God, not Darwin ) he'd rather sit back and
test the believer;  thinking if the believer can't satisfy the
question to the Evolutionist, ( and the Evolutionist will never accept
ANY answer whereas God wins the argument )  behold, the Evolutionist
thinks himself the winner !
  an open and shut case where the Evolutionist always wins because he
hates God so much no answer will satisfy him.
  no where does the Book, which is never picked up by an Evolutionist
and read, even if he could understand it... which he can't ( 1 Cor.
2:14 ) mention bugs being meat and all animals and creatures before
the fall, as vegetarians.
  now, will the Evolutionist kindly explain how life came from
non-living elements out of absolute sterility ?
 i didn't think so.
Virus. Look it up. Not what is does, what it is. Alive and not alive.
No evolution is the process of once something is alive
how it changes, not how something dead becomes alive 0-brainy one.
j***@yahoo.com
2008-11-12 18:13:48 UTC
On Nov 11, 3:09 am, old man joe <***@home.com> wrote:

<snip extremely stupid lies>

Joe -

It's obvious that you really want to please you master Satan, the
Prince of Lies, but you have to start doing a better job. The idea
isn't just for you to lie (which you do very well), but to fool
people. Your lies are so stupid and transparent that they don't fool
anyone. I know you're looking forward to being a real someone in hell,
but you're not going to make it unless you improve your act.
platothelapdog
2008-11-12 22:18:59 UTC
  no where does the Book, which is never picked up by an Evolutionist
and read, even if he could understand it... which he can't ( 1 Cor.
2:14 ) mention bugs being meat and all animals and creatures before
the fall, as vegetarians.
Your a sad little man who lives in a shell and therefore thinks we
all do.

Read :

Old Testament
New Testament (King James and others).. one I tried to read and it
was in German. Had spells in it.
Satanic Bible
Bhagavad Gita
Dianetics
And a slew of books on various religions, some whole and others
chapters for Religious studies and anthropology classes.
Great mythologies, just like the stories of Zeus and the Norse Mythos
were before them.

Whats the last book you've read that tries to disprove God?
Kaptain Krunch
2015-04-08 19:21:07 UTC
In article
<6c0beaa0-f09d-4eec-8db5-***@v22g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
platothelapdog <***@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Hello
I am not used to these threads. I am not sure if I've got Joe or Plato.
Didn't God say he can't be proven?
(more) -so then, He can't be disproven either?
Didn't He rule out "proofs" in 1 Cor 1:22?
Later,
Jim