for mur..
felix_unger
2015-12-22 12:35:20 UTC
what three words do you think best describes the atheists who post here?
my pick is..

dishonest, hateful, clueless
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
Anti-Racist is a Code Word for Anti-White,
Diversity, multiculturalism, inclusive society, are all code words for White Genocide!
http://thereligionofpeace.com
http://pamelageller.com/
http://ausnet.info/islam/lakemba.html
the picture that shocked the world!.. Loading Image...
"No need for concern. Only 5-10% of muslims are extremists. In 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazis. How did that turn out?"
"ISIS's actions represent no faith, least of all the Muslim faith"
-Barack Obama, idiotic President and Grand Imam of the USA
felix_unger
2015-12-31 02:47:12 UTC
Post by felix_unger
what three words do you think best describes the atheists who post
here? my pick is..
dishonest, hateful, clueless
hope you come back soon. this ng is dead without you.
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"When tolerance becomes a one-way street it leads to cultural suicide" -Col. Allen West
http://thereligionofpeace.com
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/
http://pamelageller.com/
coming to a street near you!.. http://ausnet.info/islam/lakemba.html
Brigitte Gabriel's answer to 'peaceful' moslems.. http://tinyurl.com/brigitteGab
"No need for concern. Only 5-10% of muslims are extremists. In 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazis. How did that turn out?"
"ISIS's actions represent no faith, least of all the Muslim faith"
-Barack Obama, idiotic President of the USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=56&v=QxzOVSMUrGM
m***@.
2016-02-24 02:39:34 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
what three words do you think best describes the atheists who post
here? my pick is..
dishonest, hateful, clueless
That pretty much sums it up imo too.
Post by felix_unger
hope you come back soon. this ng is dead without you.
There's nothing here or in any atheist type forums I've seen. Agnoticism is
BEYOND the mental capability of these people. You and I are the only agnostics
here that I've seen. One of the most odd things about their "thinking" is that
it seems most of them want to be thought of as being open minded enough to be
agnostic, or at leas weak atheists, but they can't acually be what they want to
be thought of as being. Most likely they're just not mentally capable of what
little it requires, imo.